SAU Community

S14a Show Car

Vehicle: 1997 NISSAN 200SX S14 S2 Sports

Kilometres: 88,000

Colour: Multicolour (harlequin 9 tone)

Interior: Creamy White Leather & Seude

Brief Comments: 175kW@Wheels, 2003 auto salon car GTSPEC SR20DET

post-25223-1169178720.jpg post-25223-1169178737.jpg post-25223-1169178755.jpg post-25223-1169178773.jpg

post-25223-1169178790.jpg post-25223-1169178806.jpg post-25223-1169178824.jpg

PPG 8 Tone Chameleon paint

K&N filter

A'Pexi 550cc injectors

GTR fuel pump

Cusco Strut brace - front and back

Aftermarket front pipe

Blitz’s BOV

GT30 turbo

Front to back exhaust and high flow cat

Apexi front mount intercooler

Excedy Sports Clutch

Hurricane Body kit

Lower sports springs

Polished Chrome wheels 18" (front 225/40ZR18 rear 265/35ZR18)

Cowhide Leather lining on seats, dash, centre console and doors

Roof is white carpet, Checker plate floor mats

Mazda speed bucket seats

2 Apexi gauges mounted on pillar

AVC-R electronic boost controller

Blitz’s Turbo Timer

Momo Gear knobs

Kenwood DVD/MP3/Radio/TV player, 4 x Kicker 6" splits, soundstream 12'' compatition sub and amp

Engine Tie Rod

Apexi Blue/green light up Dials

Sports Shocks and springs

Service every 5000km

Turbo Gasket just replaced 1000 kms ago

Engineering Certificate

3-point alarm

That is all i can think of at the moment but im sure i missed some things.

Car is for sale for $25 but i suppose i could be negotiable.

PRICE DROP FOR FAST SALE: $23k

FINAL PRICE DROP: $22,500

Pics that are up there are just a tase of the car, more pics will be supplies for genuine interested parties. Have an extensive array of photos of paint (won awards for the paintworkk on car a few years back when was at autosalon) the leather & suede interior (also won awards a few years back when was entered in auto salon).

Please let me know for people with genuine interest. If you have any Q's please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Jake

Edited by jakegts

Sorry subie,

i already have a massive WRX. PLAYAS one from rexnet. 2.5L custom built moster churning out 274kw on all fours. Thankyou though, i appreciate the offer and may get back to your for a straight swap maybe but for now,one rex is enough.

Searching for that elusive GTR that i really want. If you know of anybody that is interested and leads to a trade i will offer a reward.

hay mate i got an r32 gtr which i could trade.

1989 r32 gtr

gunmetal grey

manual

adjustable height coilovers

volk racing rims (17x9)

trust 3inch exhaust

at the moment it is getting

new motor

new clutch

new driveshafts

just had the brakes machined

new seats drivers and passenger

has n1 headlights and bonnet lip

it will be ready in 1.5 - 2 months

so i can get u pics then buddy

let me know

i also just lost my licence for a year so this will be in the for sale thread soon with pics

hay mate i got an r32 gtr which i could trade.

1989 r32 gtr

gunmetal grey

manual

adjustable height coilovers

volk racing rims (17x9)

trust 3inch exhaust

at the moment it is getting

new motor

new clutch

new driveshafts

just had the brakes machined

new seats drivers and passenger

has n1 headlights and bonnet lip

it will be ready in 1.5 - 2 months

so i can get u pics then buddy

let me know

i also just lost my licence for a year so this will be in the for sale thread soon with pics

Hey man,

I am interested. Please PM me with all details and possible photos.

Please also detail information abotu the new motor, new clutch, new driveshafts and coil overs.

Please also detail your location.

Thanks

i got a mate that has a 32gtr.. paid $25K for it about a yr ago.. it's 1990 i think gunmetal grey, all stock bar pods and coilovers. it's unreg atm due to him losing his licence in a mates car. and i think the wing was pulled off. i don't think he could give any $$ on top thou, but il talk to him next wkend!!

Damn i wish i had a bit more $$ too, id swap ya my turismo blue vl turbo 500hp for it. 1 beautiful car thou mate!!

Edited by FAT_3L

Hey man,

I am interested. Please PM me with all details and possible photos.

Please also detail information abotu the new motor, new clutch, new driveshafts and coil overs.

Please also detail your location.

Thanks

NO WORRIES CHAMP

ILL GET A FULL LIST OF EVERY THING THATS BEING DONE TO IT AND THEN POST IT UP TOMORROW

ITS A LONG LIST SO JUST BEAR WITH ME PROBZ TOMOZ ARVO ILL POST IT UP

AS FOR PICKS I CAN GET SOME NEXT MONDAY FOR YA AND EMAIL TO U BRO

R U ABLE TO POST SOME ENGINE PCKS AS WELL

IM IN MELBOURNE BUT ABLE TO TRAVEL

THANKS MATE

i got a mate that has a 32gtr.. paid $25K for it about a yr ago.. it's 1990 i think gunmetal grey, all stock bar pods and coilovers. it's unreg atm due to him losing his licence in a mates car. and i think the wing was pulled off. i don't think he could give any $$ on top thou, but il talk to him next wkend!!

Damn i wish i had a bit more $$ too, id swap ya my turismo blue vl turbo 500hp for it. 1 beautiful car thou mate!!

Fat _3L - Should send some pics and all specs of car via a PM... Then i will decide if there needs to be a cash adjustment.

Sorry man, i am not that keen on commodore at all. I love RICE cars. Japanese cars dominate everything in my point of view. But your VL does sound like a monster! 500hp is ridiculious

Thanks for the kind words and the BUMP up the front.

OK THEN OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS CAR WITH A BLOWN MOTOR I JUST LOVED THE PAINT WORK IT WAS SO CLEAN IT WAS THE CLEANEST I HAD SEEN AND I SAW ABOUT 30 ODD GTRS BEFORE SETTLING ON THIS ONE AND I WAS ORIGINALLY JUST GONNA CHANGE THE MOTOR BUT WENT OFF TAP ANF THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE FROM THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE IS THE DASH, REAR SEATS AND THE PAINT BUT NOW IVE LOST MY LICENCE I WANT SOMETHING FOR SHOW/TRACK IM PART OF THE UDS DRIFT TEAM IN MELBOURNE SO WANT SOMETHING TO STAND OUT IN OUR PIT AREA.

NEW MOTOR HAS APPROX 65,XXX KMS

STANDARD TURBOS

STANDARD PLENUM

PRETTY MUCH THE MOTOR IS STANDARD OUT OF A 92 MODEL GTR BUT I DO HAVE SOME HKS AIR FILTERS AND ADAPTERS THAT WILL GO ON WHEN I GET IT BACK OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS A 3 INCH TRUST EXHAUST FROM THE CAT BACK I HAD N1 TURBOS BUT SOLD THEM TO SOME ONE FOR A PRICE I COULDN'T REFUSE BEFORE I STARTED THIS PROJECT.

ALL OIL AND WATER LINES HAVE BEEN REPLACED

NEW FRONT AND REAR DRIVE SHAFTS OUT OF 92 MODEL GTR

NEW RADIATOR AND RADIATOR HOSES

NEW THERMO FAN

NEW COMPLETE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM

I CANT RECALL THE BRAND BUT IT HAS EXTRA HEAVY DUTY RACING CLUTCH RATED AT 600 HP

VOLK RACING RIMS 5 SPOKE SEMI DISH LIKE 1 INCH FRONT 2 INCH REAR 17X9

ALL BRAKES HAVE BEEN MACHINED AND REPLACED WITH SOME NICE BRAKE PADS (CANT RECALL BRAND BUT WILL FIND OUT FOR U SOON WHEN I TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF HER)

NEW FRONT SEATS

TEIN HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS WITH WHITELINE RACING SPRING THEY ARE PRETTY FIRM

BODY WISE

IT HAS N1 HEADLIGHTS AND N1 BONNET LIP

OTHER THAT THAT ITS STANDARD

LIKE I SAID I SPOKE TO MY MECHANIC AND IM GONNA GO DOWN NEXT MONDAY AND GET U PICS OF THE CAR

IT CURRENTLY HAS NO MOTOR IN IT BUT U CAN GET AN APPRECIATION FOR THE CAR HE SAID WILL BE READY 6 - 8 WEEKS JUST WAITING FOR A CONTAINER TO GET HERE FROM JAP LAND.

BTW WITH YOUR CAR U SAID IT HAS 174KW MY MATE HAS S14 97 MODEL WITH STANDARD TURBO AND INJECTORS JUST A FRONT MOUNT AND EXHAUST AND HES MAKING 169.5 AT THE WHEELS ON 1 BAR HOW MUCH BOOST DID U RUN TO GET 174 AND WHEN DOES BOOST KICK IN

PRICE DROPPED FOR FAST SALE

A MINES R32 GTR is being held for me for a few weeks and i really want to get it, Price drop will only be while the MINES car is being held for me.

Grab yourself a bargain! Paintwork is when the first PPG harlequin paint was introduced and was sprayed and fitted for 17k. Likewise with the leather, all quality leather and suede to the value for 5k. Engine has good mods and is a beautiful car.

After a fast sale so let me know ASAP, would like to get the MINES GTR ASAP also.

FAT 3L - send me the specs please along with the photo, but for the moment i am more intersted in getting a friends R32 GTR built and tunes by MINES Japan.

If i am unable to sell car and buy the MINES GTR then i will be looking for a trade though. So the pics and specs cant hurt.

But for now i would prefer to sell my car for the discounted price and buy The MINES GTR

Car would be perfect for a:

-Weekend cruiser (gets 1000's of looks no matter where you go)

-Drifter (stands out from the pack)

-Even a day to day driver (smooth and comfortable drive no matter what circumstances)

Car is reliable and perfect in every way. Have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me

Edited by jakegts

1 WEEK SALE BUMP!

Will trade for: (in order of preference)

-HKS 2.8L R32 GTR

-JUN 2.7L R32 GTR

Just joking, but if anyone is serious about that i am more than willing to trade with smile on my face

OTHERWISE, will take one of these:

-R32 GTR with good mods

-S15 manual

-R33 GTS-T that is highly modified

-Supra, RX7 S6

Can add cash if i deem car superior then mine

Edited by jakegts