SAU Community

Heat Sheild

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it will fit in here without having to move my boost solenoid or alarm siren?

Does the shield go straight down at the back (side towards rear of car)? or does it angle in?

Hey mate,

The boost solinoid is fine where it is, but the siren is definitly in the way of the back wall. The back wall goes straight down, sorry about that.

Hey mate,

The boost solinoid is fine where it is, but the siren is definitly in the way of the back wall. The back wall goes straight down, sorry about that.

:P DAMN, i tried to make my own, but it turned out pretty rubbish...

I might have to pay to get someone to move the siren, hopefully that can be done

If its not too expensive to move the siren I will buy both the rad. guide and the POD shield from you

Cheers

very keen on one made up for the R32 ;) I'm sure there are heaps of others out there too!

If ever there is one made up please PM me.

No one sells decent heat sheilds for the R32. there is plenty of money to be made. You should even consider selling this products to other shops for distribution!

sorry boys i dont have anything to suit the the r34 or r32 and as it stands i dont think i will be able to make one, as i dont have the tiem to redesign a new template.

im not sure if they will fit a non turbo, send me a pic of the engine bay and ill see if its the same as the turbo's.

RedLineGTR: yeap i definitly have clear lid heat sheilds ready for postage if you need one