SAU Community

Who owns...

NI5MO

A very Shinny blue R32 Skyline?

Didnt get the chance to take down the plates or see the front to see it if had a body kit etc..

It had been resprayed in a very glossy looking dark electric blue (darker than the S15 and N15 SSS) and 5spoke 17's

Driving around in Parramatta today..

Does anybody know of / seen / know if the person is a member?

The reason i ask is the car had a 4SALE sign on the back window!

Any help would be appriciated, thanks guys.

if it is the same one im thinking of.. it was for sale a couple weeks ago in the tradingpost. and around august last year too. i know because i went to have a look at it with my friend.

Nissan Skyline R32, 1992 model, full GTR body-kit, blow-off valve, 18in rays engineering, sports exhaust, lowered, four wheel steering, full options, registered 08/2003, $17000 or near offer, ANJ-71G WESTMEAD 02-9613 0219

hahaahaa farq off porgie!

thanks for the help nissanpower, not sure if it had 18's but could be the one, i'll ring it and see, was a nice looking car...

what did u think of it, you said you went and saw it?

worth looking at, tell us all you remember bout it!

Originally posted by NI5MO

hahaahaa farq off porgie!

thanks for the help nissanpower, not sure if it had 18's but could be the one, i'll ring it and see, was a nice looking car...

what did u think of it, you said you went and saw it?

worth looking at, tell us all you remember bout it!

it could be a new owner now since i went and had a look at it last year in granville.

it had 18" volk rims, gtr wing, gts sideskirt rear pod, type m front bar all sprayed in a deep navy colour. big Ms air filter.. kakimoto exhaust.. alpine v12 amp.. thats about all i can remember.. probably a steering wheel too and around 70ks on it.

this guy was a 'sick habibi' too..took us for a spin and canned it down a small busy road flat shifting through every gear gettin it veryy sideways.

i saw the car again on the hume highway weeks ago with for sale written on the rear quarter windows..

haha u guys crack me up

I have a need for power and my current ride isnt fulfilling those needs even thou i like it..

thanks for that nissanpower sounds like one i'd steer clear from, still it looked very very nice.. pitty

on that note lol does anyone know of a Wine Red R32 that drives down Victoria Road and turns onto Church St (heading towards homebush) got R33 mags i think, rear pods, side skirts, lowered, zorst, and some custom made front bar with WRX style Fig lights

one of the nicest 32's i've seen round

i seen this ncar too in the parra area. very nice, just waiting for the west side boys to own it, maybe tonight as its driving around as we speak

its onloy got 17s on it, but fooled me i thought it was a GTR