SAU Community

Summer Nats

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was good to see a few of us out + in general a fair few lines driving through braddon

Myself, shaun, luke, mark and terminal all caught up which was good and on the way out i went and had a quick chat to stirlo (side note: his car is looking sweet :D)

Other spotted lines

Goran - red r32 gtr

Nath - red r32 gts-t

Dayne - black/grey - r33 gt

??? - light blue r33 gts-t

??? - black s1 gts-t

??? - white s1 gts-t

??? - white s2 gts-t

??? - black r33 gtr (pretty sure it was)

??? - sweet looking blue almost navy r32 gtr

i am pretty sure their were more but thats all i got :D

Guys any news on the cops in both braddon and on the hume hwy heading into Canberra from NSW?

Still unsure whether to drive my van or gtr...

Yup, Cops are setting up license/vehicle inspections on the way into canberra. "according to the newspaper" anyway. Wouldnt believe it all.

Spotted so many sweet lines last night, i couldnt find many SAU members though, where abouts were you guys standing leech? Spotted Nath's r32 though... was good to see a decent amount of imports out:D

Dayne

Most of the cars coming for the nats are already here... there was massive police presence on the border yesterday, nothing there this morning. Id say youre fine coming into Canberra (going out on Sunday night there will be RTA as well though).

It was pretty quiet today yeah

not as many cars, probably (partly) due to the weather

I'll be out there tomorrow though

Tell you what though..... VLs EVERYWHERE.

I lost count of the different onces I saw

I arrived at Goulburn (parents) at 8pm. Seen about 3 cops cars Sth-bound and 3 cop cars Nth-bound all around the Marulan RTA station area.

I was gonna head to Braddon tonight (then back to Goulburn to stay the night) but meh i'll just drive down in the morning for the Nats then go to Braddon at nite.

spotted 2 R32 GTR's in the super cruise last night just before the stunt show (that went horribly wrong) a nice black one (TUFGTR) and a dark blue one. at least skylines are getting some respect at the nats now

Also spotted those 2 Skylines in the supercruise

also noted 2 white R33s also driving around EPIC, one with a carbon bonnet and another with pink/purple graphics up the side

We were standing near the Shell servo gate yesterday when this burgundy 'line with NSW plates smokes the tyres a bit on his way out of the car park/camp area.

This fluro wearing official bogan nazi then proceeds to stop him, rip off his wristband and everyone elses in his car and kicks him out. Not 50 feet away an endless procession of cruising commonwhores smoke their tyres as much as they like, not a damn thing.

Either this f#*ktard doesn't like (a) jap imports or (b young guys of middle eastern descent, or both.

Oh, and then there was the expert"driver who plowed his "drift" ute into the fence and parked on top of some spectators last nite.....

Edited by JD_R33