SAU Community

Wakefield Park - Sat 08/03/03

Roy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Wakefield Park? I'm interested in coming. Might see if I can get others to come up from Canberra.

Weekdays I reckon would be heaps better. Don't people get *cough* sick *cough* on weekday track events?? :lol:

P.s. I'd so be up for the $125 track to ourselves bisso.

After ringing Wakefield they have no idea about expected numbers, and will not be capping the amount of cars allowed to attend the day.

Cost will be $80 + licence for those without one.

Max cars allowed on track at one time will be 14, so even if there is about 60 cars you will still only have to wait about an hour between runs and should get a comortable 5 sessions in on the day. (by my math anyway). All for $80.00

Ill be going for sure, if anyone wants to meet up on the M5 or something, driving together may help ward off the boredom on the way down. Im anticipating hitting the M5 at Narellan about 6.45am.

Originally posted by CanberraR33

I'm up for it but I don't really know where to go. Can I meet you guys at the Goulburn Maccas? What time?

I'll see if anyone else from Canberra wants to come up.

No problems,

its about 15 mins from goulbourn maccas,

keep going straight towadrs goulbourn fromt here, at the mobil, turn left, and then follow the signs from there

Originally posted by dazsta

Duncan,

Theres a big servo at pheasants nest, which is about 15 minutes past cambeltown, you can't miss it, although I've forgotten what servo it is :D  (BP??)

Also, I can meet up at liverpool somewhere if anyone is interested.

its a mobile

im there

Should only be $110 ($80 to drive and $30 for licence) But you need to add fuel to this equation... that is gonna set you back a full tank in travelling and a full tank on the track... and I usually run a bottle of octaine booster. Thats about $130 based on todays prices.

Hope this helps.

Dan.