SAU Community

Cruise In Feb

HR-32

hey guys! :)

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a cruise around weeekends of 11 -12th or 18-19th february? i thought it would be a good idea to travel down south this time. I have only been on 1 cruise since i signed up and that was the one up to Lyndoch in November. Last time we had a North cruise, how about a South cruise. I was thinking meet like around mid south and go for a nice drive to Myponga and Victor Harbour.

I know there are a few members down this way and V.H. also.

Anyone????

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im up for sumthing like that but im thinking we start in the north for us out this way and have checkpoints along the way where other SAU'er join in and finish @ Victor for a BBQ dinner maybee

as long as its not on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, cos ill b in melb. and if its a sat arvo i need advance knowledge to get off work

so that leaves 18th (sat) or 19th (sun) and sundays before 12pm are out for me

or we could make it early in march

4th (sat) 5th (sun) (which sun is out as per above)

hows about weekend 11th-12th feb then???

not sure if many ppl will come saturday, some ppl work sats, but im cool for

either sat or sun? the cruise will probably start id say 1030- -1100 and take

up most of the arvo. B)

so that leaves 18th (sat) or 19th (sun) and sundays before 12pm are out for me

or we could make it early in march

4th (sat) 5th (sun) (which sun is out as per above)

sorry did you mean you could make it on 18-19th or couldn't?

im up for sumthing like that but im thinking we start in the north for us out this way and have checkpoints along the way where other SAU'er join in and finish @ Victor for a BBQ dinner maybee

yeah i agree we should have checkpoints to get everyone together! perhaps 1 of you guys living north(as i dont know north much) could arrange some checkpoints on the way to town perhaps up to Le Cornu on Anzac Highway and PM me details. Then i can include those checkpoints when i do the whole thing. i was thinking to accomadate as many ppl as possible lets say start meeting at around 12pm 19th feb sunday. up for north ppl. if you guys do checkpoints can you include times too, thanks. hopefully i can get enough ppl and have a definite time/place thing happening during the week or next weekend.

thanks guys! :mellow:

oh by the way if anyone is interested in bbq at V.H. too show interest B)

ok 12 pm on a sunday is fine with me

i can start up @ golden grove sumwhere as that will be near my church :rofl: hence why before 12 is out for me (i can actually head off arround 11:30ish) and be in town arround 12pm

is there any1 else up north north/east otherwise i will run past Vanges house and pick him up meet sum more in west tce then anzac hwy from there to south round and sum1 can take it from here

hey guys if ya do end up coming down let me know and i will come and meet you guys. its most unlikely that my engine will b rebuilt by then...so ill b walking. round victor haha

I'm in, unless I go to the Southern 80 over the 11th-12th.

If you do check points we'll spend half the day getting everyone together.

Since we're heading south, make the meet point down south, sure some people might still have to head north, and be doubling back on the cruise, but that's just the way these things go.

My 2c.