DriftR_33

mr_rbman

vange

GFXman

DC_GTST + 1

Deluxe

black33_26

writeoff

Turbz_13 (will meet us there, a VH cronie)

heslo

Oosh

r31turbo

dangerman4

Maxx

9krpm

Cubes

Sambo33

any 1 know about Iceduc, Busky2k ,66 skyline gt or any the other locals @ these boards

yep put me down if my 34 is ready by then (it'd better be!)

It's funny - there seems to be a changing of the guard with Munro and Cheeky married/pregnant, Mel and Pawley just had a baby *congratulations*, Joel with recent addition, Whatsisname busy doing other things, Grepin overseas, Buggalugs m.i.a, myself inbetween cars .... seems most of the old gang have disappeared. Of course some of the original group like Maxx, GFXMan, 9krpm, etc are still quite active. Ah well, I suppose it's the change of times. :unsure:

Well so much for my 'Welcome the R34' cruise to Victor with paintball or go-karting, that I was going to plan for February - might have to make it March.

I wont have a licence then unfortunately !!!!! Wouldnt mind grabbing a lift with someone if possible?
I reckon we'll work summin out. Where bouts you live again?

Advertisement Break!

Four Door Turbo Taxi Services

Contact Oosh on...

Edited by Oosh

I'ts a ploy to be ready in case they re-introduce the 15 year rule again, and Andrew is going to have the first R34 complied under that system :P (hope the paintwork holds up, it will probably be faded by the time its complied)

Ouch! That's rough. :)

I reckon we'll work summin out. Where bouts you live again?

Advertisement Break!

Four Door Turbo Taxi Services

Contact Oosh on...

Unfortunately Ash i live on a property out the back of woodside in adelaide hills.

Due to licence disqual on feb 1st for one year i will be moving in to the city area (hopefully somewhere close to work). So hoepfully i will be living in city at time of cruise (may even consider letting someone else drive my car with me init like GF.) Will keep you posted!

Oh yeah... got my car back last night: had to get the exhaust maniffold studs put in as a lot of them had been snapped off from warping due to trubo heat and as a result it started sounding like a VW combi van!: THank Fruck it is fixed!!!!! :huh:

fingers crossed u can get sumthing sorted out ...

i would suggest ur GF driving is a good idea ... unless she scares u behind the wheel of her barina :rofl:

I have never let her drive it b4 (i normally attempt to change subject quickly when the topic pops up)... and yes scares the absoulute crap out of me when she drives her little laser with me init!!!! :P

still.... i wouldnt miss the cruise for the world!!! :w00t:

I have a friend in an R31 GTS (aus delivered one of 200 built) that may be keen for cruise as well... will have to let him know about it (i dont think he is on the forums)