SAU Community

Cruise In Feb

HR-32

I have never let her drive it b4 (i normally attempt to change subject quickly when the topic pops up)... and yes scares the absoulute crap out of me when she drives her little laser with me init!!!!  :D

still.... i wouldnt miss the cruise for the world!!!  :(

I have a friend in an R31 GTS (aus delivered one of 200 built) that may be keen for cruise as well... will have to let him know about it (i dont think he is on the forums)

lol ye it sounds like its gunna be a blast

they dont have to be a member of the forums but i guess the only pre-requistit (go spelling) is they have a skyline. so definatly tell him

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny - there seems to be a changing of the guard with Munro and Cheeky married/pregnant, Mel and Pawley just had a baby *congratulations*, Joel with recent addition, Whatsisname busy doing other things, Grepin overseas, Buggalugs m.i.a, myself inbetween cars .... seems most of the old gang have disappeared. Of course some of the original group like Maxx, GFXMan, 9krpm, etc are still quite active. Ah well, I suppose it's the change of times. :D

Yes mate things have changed quite a bit over the last few years.

Bugalugs (Matt) sold his 33 almost 3 years ago - haven't seen him since I 'moved on'.

Congrats to Erica and John with their first bub! And Mel and Pawley too!

As for me, I've done more modifying on my 33 over the last 6-12mths than I EVER have :D Add to that the amount of house renos and other commitments and I just don't seem to have enough time in my day :( Lack of legitimate forum access during work hours sucks too.

I've got a few more weeks of mods to go and then the car will be ready to hit the road again - so I 'might' be able to make the cruise. My 33 has covered more kays on the back of tilt bed trucks than under it's own power in recent months - mod related not breakages.

My 33 has covered more kays on the back of tilt bed trucks than under it's own power in recent months - mod related not breakages.

wow u like top 100 ppls in aus on the website :( /patts u on the back :D

least being on the back of a truck it keeps the Km's low.. hope u can make it for feb cruise

Haha thanks Madaz :D Yeah I'm one of the old buggers. I've been around the Skyline scene for a while (about '95). I was one of the original members of the Skylinesdownunder forums... well before SAU existed.

Yeah true. I hope so!

pm me the details 2, victor cruise would b nice. i went down 2 cape jervious yesteraday n went paintballing with some friends, was awsome fun, n the roads there was wild, we even saw a speedcamera haha...

hmmmmmmmmm........ :P

i thought thats why we send plans in pm form! just by reading this thread

anyone is pretty much up to speed with us, and thats not the sort of

attention that we want!

Therefore i will change the meet point mentioned and send pm's a bit closer

to cruise day to avoid any furthur leaks! :P

Thanks guys!

hmmmmmmmmm........ :)

i thought thats why we send plans in pm form! just by reading this thread

anyone is pretty much up to speed with us, and thats not the sort of

attention that we want!

Therefore i will change the meet point mentioned and send pm's a bit closer

to cruise day to avoid any furthur leaks! ;)

Thanks guys!

Sounds good... Keep queit (sorry for speelling but im turning into a postwhore --its addictive).... Dont want more trouble with mr revenue creators!..

Some one please keep me in the loop with meet point or new proposed meet point? i dont think i have recieved PM yet.

Thnaks chris :P

yep put me down if my 34 is ready by then (it'd better be!)

It's funny - there seems to be a changing of the guard with Munro and Cheeky married/pregnant, Mel and Pawley just had a baby *congratulations*, Joel with recent addition, Whatsisname busy doing other things, Grepin overseas, Buggalugs m.i.a, myself inbetween cars .... seems most of the old gang have disappeared. Of course some of the original group like Maxx, GFXMan, 9krpm, etc are still quite active. Ah well, I suppose it's the change of times. ;)

Well so much for my 'Welcome the R34' cruise to Victor with paintball or go-karting, that I was going to plan for February - might have to make it March.

Hey i'm still around Andrew, just not as much since I changed car camps :D

I should be at the cruise so put me down

Edited by Rob