Cruise In Feb

HR-32

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, what time ya think ya gonna be down in victor? where are ya meeting down here. i might be bad an bring my car out...i kno i shouldnt but i miss driving it!!! :) and i got 18's on it now. look a bit high but oh well cant get defected for being to high!! :) i hope anyway. :(

i will actually be busy in the morning so if ya let me know what kinda time ya gonna get down here i can change my plans to meet u guys

Edited by Turbz_13

ok pm's have gone out to:

4door_sleeper

66 skyline GT

9krpm

black33_26

blue32

bwilkeson

chops

cillman

cooper

cubes

dangerman4

dc_gtst

deluxe

drift_33

drift spec

gfxman

gtrshostdogg11

heslo

madaz

maxx

mr-rbman

mutza

Nightcrawler

nozilla

oosh

pokie

r31tuebo

race_24

redgtst

s3_girl

sambo33

skippy

slimjim

thirtyfour

thirty three_11

trick

turbz_13

twisted

vange

whiplash

writeoff

wwwdot

thats everyone I think, hope I havent missed anyone, if so pm me(ABUSE ME)and let me know.

OH BY THE WAY I MADE A SMALL F@#K UP. THE TURN BACK ONTO SOUTH ROAD IS A RIGHT NOT A LEFT!!!!! thanks black33_26 AND Deluxe for pointing that out!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE CRUZE AND DRIVE SAFELY PLEASE!!

Edited by HR-32

good work adam

1 point to all the ppls meeting @ stage 1 i will possibly not be there as i have to pick my daughter up from her mothers now as it stands im picking her up from stage 1 but im thinking cause of time constraints of changing this i really wont know till tomorrow and i ring her

never the less i will be on the cruise my mobile will be on all morning but due to church i will not anwser it till about 11:20am

Cheers for the PM.

I'll most likely be going directly to point #2, so don't fret if you don't see me at #1, I know you regular northerners would all get worried if you thought I wasn't coming. :)

i plan on driving arround the bluff taking my daughter to the park and hopefully sum1 else brings there kiddies and they can all have a play while the grown ups drool over beefed up parts :lol: and think about wat where gunna eat for dinner

im really leaning towards looking for a quality pizza bar :P and asking there for a group dicount sumthing like we all pay 10bux and they just keep the pizza and coke comming

if there is 30min of us comming 30x10 would be 300bux on pizza's :D