Cruise In Feb

HR-32

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i should have 2 200sx, 1 180sx and maybe a 34. This is gonna be a big cruise hopefully no pulling over by any cops, i mean if they believe something is defectable with your car then it is. In their mind. If this gets too much attention will be breaking up very quickly, i enjoyed the route 4door_sleeper organised as was very low attention roads. Will be at the cruise but once again will break off if getting too 'noticed' by the wrong people.

Sorry to sound like an absolute idiot but whats involved with the cruise. I'm keen on meeting other Skyline owners. I m free on that week end as far as I know ( I have some business that I have to do I don't know when and I can't help the date)

big scare yesterday when turned corner and put foot down big white smoke coming out the back, friends dad says coming from turbo, hasnt done it since but will have to get checked out. Hopefully just a once off big dump of oil into the turbo or might not be coming for a cruise

Still in guys, as others have said, if we stay sensible, there shouldn't be too much trouble. Looking forward to it, will have my new clutch/flywheel by then too which is drastically needed so can't wait to give it a go

If this cruise is going to be huge then i hope someone has informed the police of it ?,otherwise they will freak it and pull everyone over

With any large organisation that set up a cruise this big, always phone the cops first just to let them know

have fun guys/girls. unfortunately i wont be able to make this one.

Damnit Duc! I always miss you at these things, it's been bloody ages, oh well you going to the 4/6/Rotor Nats?
If this cruise is going to be huge then i hope someone has informed the police of it ?,otherwise they will freak it and pull everyone over

With any large organisation that set up a cruise this big, always phone the cops first just to let them know

I guess this is something that'll have to be assesed closer to the date, when a final roll call is done...

sorry i havnt posted but i sold my old mans PC and was w8ing for a cheque from aust post on the gfx card they lost for my pc :D

it was me that said b4 i would of liked it a line only cruize but im not fussed as long as ppls behave and we all have a good day out

i think BBQ would b another headache to organise lets just eat out sumwhere