SAU Community

Troubles Selling My R32 Gtt

Guest Miss_Nismo

Guest Miss_Nismo

Thought I might try my hand in the SA section, seeing as there are a few other 32's for sale in here.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ST&f=56&t=83567

Baby Luka was born last week, and his capsule wont fit into the 32, so we are looking for something larger with 2 extra doors. But the 32 must sell first.

If anybody here is interested, or knows of somebody looking for a unique skyline, point them in this direction.

Edited by Miss_Nismo

First up Congrats.. Enjoy it while they sleep, eat and poo.

They soon become very demanding, we have found the most stressfull period was just before the bubs begins to crawl. They want to get around but can't so they wiggle, squirm and scream. :S

Be sure to set a routine of getting him in to the cot, we made the mistake of letting our little Jordan in our bed when he began teething. Now we are finding it extremely difficult to get him out lol. :mellow:

Having little Jordan is the best thing thats happened to Julie and myself.

Its awesome when he wakes up, smiles, gives cuddles and kisses.

Such a funny little boy.. ;)

The Safe and Sound Compaq fits the R32 well, the only downside compared to the larger seats is you have to spin it around at roughly 9kg's, other safe and sound baby seats you can go up to ~12kg. Not that it poses a problem, 9kg's is damn heavy to slide a baby in to a capsule. :(

Its an awesome seat, nice and soft.

The usual safe n' sound capsule's you can hire don't fit the R32 at all.

It will be difficult to sell as R33's are pretty much around the asking price, ppls do prefer the R33 look. Unfortunately. :(

Edited by Cubes

Guest Miss_Nismo

we ended up getting the safe n sound retractor for hella cheap, so stuck with that for now.

the two door aspect doesnt help my back either

Believe it or not I found the 2 door easier to slide the baby in and out of the seat in the capsule position.

Fitting the seat up to a usual 4 door where you have to lift the baby over the straps that run to the baby anchor is a real pain in the back. :mellow:

In the 2 door you slide him in from the front. :(

Now the seat is positioned upright its located in the center.

drive to qld & swap it (dealer trade-in) for a nice stagea (like mine that you looked at), that'd be the easiest option.

well done on the bubs Mel, we had our 2nd boy on1.1.06

myself and Joel (cubes) got our baby seats to fit in the 32, maybe you got the wrong one? Don't sell the 32 just cause the baby seat wont fit, get another baby seat! hehe!

that or get a nice 4door 33 or stagea as sum1 mentioned

do u still go on cruises u might be able to take it out 1 last time this feb

there is a vitor cruise next month hope to see u there

Edited by Madaz

We actually did have a casual agreement to trade the blue 32 on a 1997-98 Stagea 25tX (the up-spec!!).... seems to have fallen through however.

I now think I have convinced Melissa on the beautiful world of LS1 power, and the boot space that comes with :P

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Mel and Pawley on the birth of little Luka :( If it were possible I'd give you 8hrs straight solid sleep as a late Xmas present... I know you'd LOVE IT!

About the only negative I can see by switching to LS1 power would be the "possible" extra fuel costs... depends on the right foot :D

Did you consider a WRX Wagon, or even a Forester XT? Subaru reliability, excellent load carrying and easy on Mel's back to put Luka in his seat, reasonable grunt and excellent grip wet or dry - nice and safe for Mum and Luka. Finding a good one for the right price would be the hard part.