SAU Community

Troubles Selling My R32 Gtt

Guest Miss_Nismo

I tried to talk Mel out of the WRX idea.... they seem to attract the same if not more attention than our skylines. A work mate bought one when his little fella was born, and was defected the next day!

The forrester isnt a bad idea.... but two 'girls' at work drive them.

LS1 concumption around town is quoted at 14.5 - 15.5 around town, which is again RB territory I believe.

Looks like we may be taking an offer of $16,500 on Mel's car, and be done with it.

PS.. we got 5 hours straight last night!!!

5hrs straight is awesome (considering the weather)! Hope all is going well for your new family. Our little 3wkold Deontae was hot yesterday, no more than 3hrs during nights. *yawn*

Considered the WRX hatch, but boot space for pram, dog, 2kids belongings, etc..... not big enough, and the Forrester GT was a bit too expensive (same price as a Series2 Stagea).

*yawn, sleepy*

Stagea wins out, an import, Nissan, rb25det, awd, etc, great value & perfect for a 3to4-person family. Under 20k gets a great-nick unit, mine was under 18k.

I like the performance (got around 230-oddkw at engine) and capabilities of the Stagea, and the lines are sleek-as. Tasty, and a treat to own. Best car purchase Ive made, and for your 16500 sale its basically a car-exchange plus stampduty. =)

:( Brendan

Im paying ~$900 for full comp insurance thru Shannons, I think replacement value for my Series1 Stagea is ~$22k (a few mods), plus Im paying around the same for the CBR thru Shannons, with that valued at $13k.

There are probably less than a dozen Stagea's in SA...... so you get a unique vehicle and authorities wouldnt have a clue as to what it is, whats standard etc. A true Stealth Wagon and great value for money; in my opinion.

Edited by bwilkeson

If Mel wants to have a test drive, PM me Pauley.

Cheers BW.

Put the little fella in the laundry if you need a good nights sleep!

As far as selling the 32.... another withdrawn offer.

SPOTTERS FEE = $100 per $300 over $16,500 sale price!!

Edited by Pawley

• 4 weeks later...

my wife had an r33 series 2 25gtst and we sold it for the same reason. cant fit child capsule properly . i wouldnt go for o taxi though so bought a wrx. mind you the turn a cot capsule does fit safely in the 32 gtr . my daughter loves dadys car but can seem funny cruising around with high five tunes playing . lol as far as the back goes get dady to put bub in the capsule. CONGRATS by the way. having kids is one of the best things to happen to a person these days other than owning a skyline.

Guest Miss_Nismo
The forrester isnt a bad idea.... but two 'girls' at work drive them.

I hate to break it to you pawley but last time i checked i am a girl!

how is the insurance of stagea?

I pay $1600 for my skyline in insurance (because i'm under 25), and they said they would do the same price on a 1996 stagea.

my wife had an r33 series 2 25gtst and we sold it for the same reason. cant fit child capsule properly . i wouldnt go for o taxi though so bought a wrx. mind you the turn a cot capsule does fit safely in the 32 gtr . my daughter loves dadys car but can seem funny cruising around with high five tunes playing . lol as far as the back goes get dady to put bub in the capsule. CONGRATS by the way. having kids is one of the best things to happen to a person these days other than owning a skyline.

yes i got a few wierd looks on the SAU cruise on sunday when i jumped out pauls GTR then got luka out of the baby capsule

5hrs straight is awesome (considering the weather)! Hope all is going well for your new family. Our little 3wkold Deontae was hot yesterday, no more than 3hrs during nights. *yawn*

;) Brendan

Thanks Brendan, all is well thanks. Hope Deontae is sleeping better!

I hate to break it to you pawley but last time i checked i am a girl!

I pay $1600 for my skyline in insurance (because i'm under 25), and they said they would do the same price on a 1996 stagea.

yes i got a few wierd looks on the SAU cruise on sunday when i jumped out pauls GTR then got luka out of the baby capsule

$1600 is total reamage (soz).

See the Stagea section, "Insurance" should be on page 1, if not then page 2.

Im only a couple of years older than you, but..... Im sure you could get it down a little to near $1100 maybe.

Good luck with the sale, & I hope bubs is going well.

$1600 is total reamage (soz).

See the Stagea section, "Insurance" should be on page 1, if not then page 2.

Im only a couple of years older than you, but..... Im sure you could get it down a little to near $1100 maybe.

thats life in the fast lane for under 30's

and by couple of years older than her ur @ least 33+

BTW its over 30 for cheaper insurance on imports 25 on domestic cars

thats life in the fast lane for under 30's

and by couple of years older than her ur @ least 33+

BTW its over 30 for cheaper insurance on imports 25 on domestic cars

Im 28, rating one / 65% no claim bonus.

Got quoted from between over $2000 to under $1000.

Im with Shannons, but JustCars was actually cheaper just didnt have paybymonth option.

With Shannons, the more oplicies you have (ie both your turb' cars) the cheaper it is. And a fixed price, modified, etc etc.

Im 28, rating one / 65% no claim bonus.

Got quoted from between over $2000 to under $1000.

Im with Shannons, but JustCars was actually cheaper just didnt have paybymonth option.

With Shannons, the more oplicies you have (ie both your turb' cars) the cheaper it is. And a fixed price, modified, etc etc.

Yeh i'm hearing ya.........Shannons for me too!