SAU Community

C110/c210 Pics/ Vids

hey everybody,

im new to this website and i was just wondering if we could get some skyline c110, c210 or a c211 pics/vids

ive attached a pic of mine taken from the wreckers i bought it from

p.s. i know there is members gallery thing, but this is specifically for c110 and c210's

:P

post-25864-1136785180.jpg

post-25864-1136785102.jpg

hey yeh i got the same car as u dr1ft..exept mine is in all shades of grey..lol i dunno how to put a pic up..lol but i would if i could.. my things alittle slow though, fuel injected, power steering, power windows, and the top of the dash is cracked but its a smooth ride.. i like the rareness of it..its kool..tke it eazy..

Hey i have a 1979 datsun skyline 4 door. Sorry i dont no how to put picks up either but im not sure what the model of it is sorry. all i know is its a 2.4L carby straight 6 auto. Has nothing wrong with it, all i have done to it is put a xplod cd player and speakers into it. Trusty old grandma's car still going. Well if ur interested in pics pm me and i will try and get them to you.

Catch ya.

brenton

Hey i have a 1979 datsun skyline 4 door. Sorry i dont no how to put picks up either but im not sure what the model of it is sorry. all i know is its a 2.4L carby straight 6 auto. Has nothing wrong with it, all i have done to it is put a xplod cd player and speakers into it. Trusty old grandma's car still going. Well if ur interested in pics pm me and i will try and get them to you.

Catch ya.

brenton

its an MGC210

• 1 month later...
Got too many pictures... here's a nice and rare little video from Best Motoring for ya though

hey i have a old 240k coupe c110 74 model was wanting to get a body kit like the one in your photo any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Well as v8skylineman saidmy car is a MGC210. DOnt know where he got that from but anywho.

I finally took some pics of my car so here they are.

Picture.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I hope you like. Im also wanting to sell it but i dont think i will get anything for it.