SAU Community

Who Here Is Sick Of Their Job?

Bl4cK32

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blam god, if he only bleesd me with a big knob, i could of had the best carer making moives with big, well u know what i mean, dont wont to sound like a pig, now im stuck driving a crane, but it does paywell.

i blam god, if he only bleesd me with a big knob, i could of had the best carer making moives with big, well u know what i mean, dont wont to sound like a pig, now im stuck driving a crane, but it does paywell.

hey god wasn't far off you are operating a large extension. LOL

( the crane that is) :)

Edited by HR-32

First Post and I am complaining about my job!. I work at a FORD, HYUNDAI and CHRYSLER/JEEP dealership, and I have to work with car salesmen all day. I was a FORD enthusiast when I started there in 2004 I wanted a XR6, Last November I went out and bought a Skyline so I would enjoy a small part of my day. Even though the drive is only 15mins.

I thought about returning to uni but how would I pay off my car?

I thought about returning to uni but how would I pay off my car?

sounds like your in the same boat as me!

ever thought of doing uni part-time in the evenings, just a thought :D

welcome to sau anyways, you have made a good choice skylines rule!

HR32,

Its easy if you already have a job.

Get in to uni, defer the first year and dump almost all your wage off the car during that deferred year.

Then go to uni with a car that is paid off or very close to being paid off. :O

Just before you finish up work get the bank to refinance. :)

During uni holidays I work for a labour hire company, Integrated.

Each holidays I work full time, earn $$ and spend it on the car... basically. :D

One xmas holidays bought the rb30det, next mid term holidays bought a few extra bits and I dropped the motor in.

THese holidays I am hoping I will get front and some rear bushes done, a decent clutch pack diff to prevent the openwheeling, throw on an adj. actuator and have it all tuned up running 13psi. :)

Can't get hardship unless u are on the doll for 26 weeks.

Youth allowance (study allowance) doesn't qualify for the Q230 form. :O

I've tried.. had this big wonderfull idea to spend 9k on an awesome bolt on setup. :D

if any1 looking for a good part time job while at uni, apply at westpac collections center. they pay gooood money and hrs r flexible, i work 5-9 at nites n sat arvos, u can work sundays n they pay 30%/50%/double time after certain times/days. currently they r low on staff so apply and if u can type, talk 2 ppl, its easy. if u want more info pm me.

Do you really want to access your super though?

Far better to let it accumulate for later.

The small part id claim would only be enough to cover bills etc while you study to get a better job. Id say you would make more back in a higher paying job, than letting it get taxed while u are studying.

Itd only mean 12 months earlier on the pension, than living off your own money anyway....Unless you were like a millionaire :D

Id bet most here wouldnt have close to enough super to support them the rest of their lives when they retire anyway???