SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtst

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a full set of skyline floor mats, if you have any could you send pics to [email protected]

cheers

Sorry mate, dont have any :)

have u still got the left hand side aircon. vent?? please let me know and give a quote.

girlfnd32    :)

Nah :) all my vents were broken too. lol. i heard you can buy them new from nissan? anyone know if thats true? how much?

Cheers guys. all PMs replied to i think :)

Can u post up a pic of the wreck?

The wreck isnt at my house (no room for it here), so i cant really get a pic too easy. ill try some time tonight

Do u still have the Front Brakes? (Calipers and rotors)

I have about 4 people interested in the brakes at the moment, so seemingly they are as good as sold. sorry mate :)

I'm after an afm, airbox and radiator. Also need the covers for the back of the headlights for the highbeams. Please post or pm a price and ph no. I will need other little pieces but I need to go over the car more carefully.

Afm = sold, im going to keep the airbox, and the radiator is here :) except the top hose barb is snapped. it still works fine. but its about a centimeter shorter than its meant to be. it doesnt effect the use of it at all. so its up to you :)

feel free to gimmie a call on 0404049723 if you wanna organise a time to come round and have a squiz at some bits and peices :)

Cheers