SAU Community

Fs: 2 X Bfgoodrich G-force T/a Kdw-2 - 285/35yr19

as per the thread titile, i have 2 x BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 in 285/35YR19 size.

these are hands down one of the best street tyres you can get.

they are in a class of their own and will outhandle most other conventional street tyres.

they are superior in the dry and wet (KDW = key dry wet as per the name suggests) and you will not be disappointed with these babies.

most tyre review sites have given this tyre superior ratings for wet traction, dry traction, cornering stability and steering response.

the reason for my sale is due to the fact that they are too wide for my car and i need to downsize as rolling the fenders isn't really an option.

these tyres literally have less than 20kms on them and are brand spanking new.

since they are a little too wide, my fenders have rubbed the tyres a little but nothing that will inhibit performance whatsoever.

they are little marking on the outside wall and are purely cosmetic markings.

i paid over $800 for these two tyres inclusive of shipping.

i'll let both of these go for $600.

i dare you to find these things cheaper anywhere before shipping assuming i find a local buyer and don't need to ship these things.

i'm located and western sydney and am willing to meet up with a buyer to sell these.

i'm also willing to ship these out if the buyer covers shipping costs.

that's dirt cheap considering that these are practically BRAND NEW!

you can contact me via PM or drop me an SMS on 0405 535 969.

The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 (KDW for Key feature: Dry and Wet traction, the “2” is our addition and identifies that this is the second generation g-Force T/A KDW) is the Ultra High Performance Summer tire that was developed to provide a blend of a dramatic-looking, ultra high performance tread design with superior dry and wet road performance. The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 is available in sizes for drivers of the world's hottest sports cars, coupes, sedans and light trucks.

The g-Force T/A KDW-2 features large tread blocks to enhance dry road stability, handling and wear under high torque loads, while rounded shoulder profiles help provide feedback for the driver by communicating the tire's progressive and predictable characteristics as they reach their limits of adhesion. A silica-reinforced tread compound with wide circumferential and lateral grooves form a directional tread design to speed water evacuation, improve wet traction and reduce the risk of hydroplaning. This basic tread design technology is shared with the g-Force T/A radial racing rain tires used in the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) Trans Am Series. Internally, the twin steel belts are reinforced by BFGoodrich's ETEC (Equal TEnsion Containment) System which uses spirally wound nylon strips to provide excellent strength, consistent footprint pressure and maximum contact area under Y-speed rated conditions while it reduces weight and helps provide more uniform ride quality. The g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires feature g-Control sidewall inserts to resist deflection and generate cornering force while rim protector ribs help protect alloy wheels from curb damage.

here are pictures of the tyres mounted on my wheels:

tread.jpg

width.jpg