SAU Community

I'm So f**king Confused

WAT EVA

So what's your thoughts wat eva? have you gleaned any useful info? I think the main idea everyone is trying to get accross is be safe. Down here in tassie the paper came out a few days ago with three people dead in the space of 16 hours on the front page, imagine how your parents would feel if they were to find out thier son has just died in a car accident. Whatever you do, have fun, be safe, get a decent car that you like - one of the things that keeps my sky on the road is I couldnt bear to see it bent :O

Oh and one thing I have learned in the last few years - my parents werent that bad after all

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advice...

ok, you need to get a car that is less than 10 yrs old.

simple.

i dont care what u get, thats up to you. but i'm telling you now, insurance is bloody expensive, service and maintenance is expensive.

and no matter what car you get, chances are everytime you get in it your gonna redline most gears, most of the time. its just what young cool blokes do.

until they crash and get into massive debt or kill someone.

even then, some dont learn their lesson.

and i can just imagine you saying your not like that, your a GOOD driver etc etc..

even if you dont have the balls to say your a inexperienced driver, you still are.

the truth is, you are an experienced and responsible driver when:

-you do not EVER exceed the speed limit

-you do not weave through traffic to get where you are going faster

-you don't thrash the motor up to the speed limit then throw it in top gear and cruise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm 20.

i have no fkn experience.

i'm a shit driver.

i've been driving for 4 yrs including my L's. i just got my full licence i've owned 3 cars. a rav 4, subaru impreza RS, r32 gtr

i've lost 8 demerit points.

crashed twice. once because i had my head down changing the cd at 30km/h. once because i was driving way too fast and i was fatigued from work.

my gf and i are lucky to be alive because of that crash.

the first thing i do when i finish saving some money is i'm going to

INSURE MY DAMN CAR

GET ADVANCED DRIVING LESSONS

MAKE SURE I NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING SO FKN STUPID AGAIN ON THE ROAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

trust me. get a reliable, cheap, as new as possible car. save your money. STUDY at uni. CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE. dont speed on the roads. and buy yourself a beautiful sports car when you have an absolute abundance of money to pay for repairs, servicing, insurance and most important MODS! :)

even if you do nothing i suggest, which is fine with me, just please, for the sake of your friends and your parents and everyone that cares about you or you care about. don't speed on the roads.

ok ok, i've decided to go with a 300ZX z32 NA ofcoz. i really like their style and i just love the targa top.

i would like to thank everyone for their opinions/suggestions, good and bad lol.

cheers  :)

Cool. Good for you, and good luck.

Don't do anything stupid, and it will all be good.

Well, excepting insurance (you and me both, buddy).

Have a little fun, just remember the street is not a safe place for it. Even if you can do it, some other idiot can still destroy a beautiful piece of machinery.

enjoy

Im 19 and ive had my 33 gts-t for a year now.

My parents where against the whole turbo thing from the beginning, but i really wanted the car so i went and bought it.

After buying i drove safely and slowly slowly they got to trust me a little more, now they couldnt care less about what car i drive because they know im responsible....

So convincing your parents maybe another option lol....

My 2c worth....

You drove safely and slowly...home from thew car yard right? After that differet story ;)