SAU Community

How Many Skylines Are Daily Drivers?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines a daily driver.

If i wanna conserve fuel i drive like a fairy and get around 12L/100km... which is almost as good as my mums toyota corrola...

Daily driver with the power when its needed, cant do better then that.

My R33 GTR is not only a daily driver,it's my rep car.I do about 150-200km every day in it,then when I get home I run the kids around in it.I'm in the car for up to 6 hours a day.

They love being picked up from school in a 350rwkw GTR.

Before that I was using my 250rwkw S15.I did 185,000km in 4 years in that car.I only drive it about once a week now.

Doesnt make much sense owning a nice car and not driving it everyday.I've been doing that for 25 years now,never owned a shitter to drive while my GT/Challenger/Chevelle/GTR sat in the shed.

mine was my daily up till they gave me a co ute now I get withdrawals and have to drive it at least once in the work week then all weekend, the ute is such a pig.

My line's a DD.

I try to drive off boost as much as possible when I'm about 5-10 mins away from reaching my destination on long trips.

Short trips I don't usually bother

I've gotten so used to driving my line that driving anything less irritates me :lol:

yeh my 32 is a daily driver, the only thing that shits me are stone chips in the bonnet :P other than that i cant drive anything else, im in the same boat as poombah, anything less than my line and its like, where the other half of the power lol

Ours is driven just about every day.

Unfortunately, I drive around in a work van during the week, but my Wife can always find a reason to drive it.

We've had it a bit over 3 years and have added 100,000 kms to the original reading.

El Bee

ps I make sure I get to drive on weekends.