NEW Bosch/Nissan Z32 Airflow Meter.

$300

+ registered post. + $6.35

+ insurance if you wish. + $3.30

http://www.auspost.com.au/

I will only send via registered post as it provides proof. :(

If in SA pickup available

Direct Deposit only.

I can supply plugs OR you can zip down to your local wrecker and pick up a second hand item from a VL or R31 RB30E.

Providing we can get 15 plugs together they plugs can be done for an extra $10.70 each.

As the AFM is a new item from Bosch.

Bosch make the Airflow meters for Nissan.

Buy a Nissan afm and you will find Bosch/Jecs markings on it.

The Bosch Z32's RRP is $450, trade is ~$390.

From memory Nissan want ~$600 odd.

Interested Persons:

----------------

1. 4door_Sleeper - 1 AFM

2. mickr33 - 1 AFM

3. NARDI - 1 AFM

4. dangerman4 - 1 AFM

5. r32_rookier - 2 AFM's, 2 plugs

6. dacow - 1 AFM

7. Iceduck312 - 1 AFM

8. driftstick - 1 AFM, 1 plug

9. Fat32 - 1 AFM

10. Shaun - 1 AFM, 1 plug

11. Sky34 - 1 AFM, 1 plug

12. BOZ22N - 1 AFM

13. Pretender - 1 AFM, 1 plug

14. JL - 1 AFM, 1 plug

15. ausgtr - 2 AFM's, 2 plugs

16. ---- - 5 AFM's, 5 Plugs

17. YLD-CHLD - 2 AFM's, 2 plugs

18. B0oStEr - 0 AFM, 1 plug

19. Skylinecoupe - 1 AFM, 1 plug

20. clayoth - 2 AFM's, 2 plugs

21. Speed safe - 1 AFM, 1 plug

22. Predator

23. SKY34

24. Fangz

Total AFM's - 29

Total Plugs - 21

----------------

Due to a shortage of supply the group buy will not go ahead until....... Bosch are ready. :D

According to Bosch: At some stage there was a manufacturing problem that caused a lot of back orders.

They estimated they would be in surplus by the 1st of May.

Its now the 1st of May and they still have backorders.

Z32 Airflow meters are available in small numbers around various suppliers for the full price but as I said... In small numbers. The supply to these suppliers obviously takes priority over our group buy.

To my surprise, I received a call early this morning, Bosch have now pushed the date to the 1st of July.

Either way, 'eventually' our group buy will go ahead.

For a new afm that you don' t have to worry about for another 10years its an awesome price.

post-382-1137484751.jpg

post-382-1137484775.jpg

Edited by Cubes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Possibly? I don't mean to sound harsh but I really don't want to be buggered around on this as I'm not making anything on it, in fact its costing me slightly.

For future ppls possibly interested, please be sure if you are interested or don't mention you may be. :P

Edited by Cubes

No.. If you want the plug head down to the wrecker and grab one from a VL or R31.

I do have wiring diagrams for both the R32/R33 S1 and the R33 S2.

I don't have wiring diagrams for the GTR's. If some one does, please drop me a pm and I will grab them from you. :)

Its not rocket science though, easy to wire, you have a + feed, earth(s), signal.

Edited by Cubes

Bosch make the AFM for nissan, as NGK make the oxygen sensors for nissan.

So in short its a Bosch AFM, as is the afm you buy from nissan.

See initial thread start post for pics I've attached.

You can see to the left of the flow direction where nissan have their nissan emblem stamped.