SAU Community

Nengun

Well the profec b spec 2 that I payed for on the 15th December still has not been given a tracking number menaing it is no where...the date was pushed back from the 27th of December to the 22nd of January (Now passed) So I am expecting another notification that the delivery date has been pushed back yet again :D

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I didn't really wanna post here because Nengun has been OK on response and updates but the last email I got was that my brake pad's (ordered on 2nd Jan) delivery was moved to 25th Jan, but its almost the 28th now and the status is still on "Processing". I have not got any updates either. Hopefully I will get my pads in the end. :D

I've ordered a C's short shifter for my 33-t on the 12th of dec. first estimate shipment: JAN 1st, then an update JAN 22nd, and is still in the "processing" status. I have sent 2 emails over the past 2 weeks (allowing the supposed 3 business days required to get a reply) AND STILL NOTHING. I've ordered through them before and been quite happy, but get conserernd when my hard earnd goes missing without explination, or even information about whats going on. I still have NO WORD or reply....what am I to think? its been nearly 2 months since my money left my back account.....wheres my parts?

I understand that things may take time etc etc etc....but how hard is it to sit down, write one email saying "sorry about the unexpected deleys....etc etc i went on holidays etc etc...sorry for the interuption...etc etc...I will be working towards rectifying this ASAP" and the just forward that one email to all customers waiting on parts??? It's bad business conduct if you ask me. This kind of response would have avoided this thread. All you have to do is read the past 6 pages to realise the outcome.

I will question ever using them again, as will many others obviously, either by being burnt, or being scared off by this thread.

PERFECT-RUN or GREENLINE seems to be the way to go in future

my 2 cents

Is there any other way to get in touch with Greenline? i have written two emails with no reply (which sounds unusual from reading this thread, they seem usually very responsive)... i have a fairly decent order i want to put through and am a bit scared to spend thousands with nengun after reading some replies...and if greenline can match the price id rather have my new fun parts sooner rather than later (but for the prices nengun and greenline are offering i dont mind waiting... as long as they DO turn up and dont get stuck in customs

38 days to supply 2 nismo shift knobs ..that would have taken 10 days from nissan ..for the same price and considering i can land a complete car in 45 days from auction...i think they.(nengun) are farking useless..i` have been parts trading (motorcycles) direct with japan for 15 yrs ..nothing takes these amounts of time to supply unless incompetence is involved..this will be the last time i use them ..don`t care what there prices are

I Personally would not buy from Nengun again unless their parts were very good priced compared to greenline...

id rather pay the few dollers extra from greenline because they are very prompt with their service and also sending the parts out...

It took nengun about 4 weeks to send out an Apexi RSM that i ordered, and then wen i ordered and apexi boost gauge it too them about 3 weeks to send it out...

They usually never reply to email either.... all you get is the little email notifications that your part has been sent or pending payment...

on the other hand greenline is shitloads quicker to send out your parts and usually get them within 4-5 days of sending the tracking number to you...

Edited by urbanoperations

Hmmm I didn't really wanna post here because Nengun has been OK on response and updates but the last email I got was that my brake pad's (ordered on 2nd Jan) delivery was moved to 25th Jan, but its almost the 28th now and the status is still on "Processing". I have not got any updates either. Hopefully I will get my pads in the end. :)

OK, an update....

I finally got my pads this morning so I guess the shipping wasnt too late, no complaints there. But I opened the box and instead of getting what I ordered (Front and Rear pads) I got 2 boxes of REAR pads!!! <_<

What damn fkn good is that to me?

I've already sent an enquiry about this to them, I have no idea how they are going to deal with this situation but I'm not going to waste money to ship 1 of the rear pads back to them. ;)

Anyone had any previous experiences of Nengun's service in situations similar to this? They better look after me, since it was their mistake. :P

I know exactly how they fix your problem. You'll be asked to send the spare set to some other poor bugger who's been waiting for months, and you'll get nothing from Japan until you send Brent a copy of that registered parcel paperwork (at your cost).

Then be prepared for a bit of a wait.

At least that's what I had to do with his PFC stuff up.

Yep STILL waiting for a whole ONE apexi power intake panel filter that I paid for on the 3rd December. Should have just gone to Autobarn and gotten a friggin oiled K & N filter instead or found somewhere that sold the apexi one locally (was trying to keep the car somewhat legal).

The updated delivery date was last week. Still not f'ing here, was supposed to be a christmas present and should have been here before the 25th easily. It's only a $60 part but thats beside the point, I paid for an item promptly and it's taken over 2 months now. Ridiculous.

OK, an update....

I finally got my pads this morning so I guess the shipping wasnt too late, no complaints there. But I opened the box and instead of getting what I ordered (Front and Rear pads) I got 2 boxes of REAR pads!!!  <_<

I've already sent an enquiry about this to them, I have no idea how they are going to deal with this situation but I'm not going to waste money to ship 1 of the rear pads back to them.  :huh: 

Anyone had any previous experiences of Nengun's service in situations similar to this? They better look after me, since it was their mistake.  ;)

i have had a similar problem with brent. not his fault in my case a part was slightly damaged in transit. he promptly ems'd me a new one (at his cost) and said to save me any costs just keep the old one. the replacement arrived from japan in 5 days after my complaint. needless to say i was very happy. i'm sure he will fix the stuff up.

ok, so i got my part today, only took about 2 months too...

the emails i was getting recently in reply to my enquiries were from alan, not brent....

dont know if ill ever use nengun again, might have to try greenline in future, but damn greenline's website blows...

My stuff (aprrox 3KB box) arrived today after ordering on Jan 14th and it seems that 3 weeks isn't a half bad time to wiat for Nengun delivered products :P

Left Japan on Feb 4th and arrived in 2 days so for 3 weeks exactly, there were probably waiting to grow because they were too short to reach the high shelf.

This is pretty strong

This doesn`t make a lot of sense. A SAU member out of the blue, just happend to e mail you about his son.

HKS do sell the 2835 without the HKS F con Pro. They have never sold one as a package with the F Con Pro.

HKS sell the GT Pro turbine Kit with a F con mini but this is clear on our site that it is an optional part and clearly stating that it doesn`t come with the kit.

To date we have only sold one of these kits and the customer clearly informed us he didn`t want the Optional mini F Con. (Keep in mind we keep all e mails)

Also if I send the wrong part. The correct part will be sent at my expense. I dont argue, full stop.

Feel free to get your friends father or son to e mail me anytime concerning this matter. Likewise anyone else who has any problems please contact us at anytime.

Best Regards

I got this email from a sau member in AUG05

Hi,

My son has spent thousands using Nengun. He works overseas for half the year and I get to sort out the problems when his gear doesn't arrive here.

Every time he swears "That's the last time I use them", but he goes back as the prices are very good.

He first got a PFC. They sent the wrong one then argued it was my son's fault. As we had all the e-mails it was quite clear whose fault it was. The correct one turned up months later and we had to on-send the wrong one to someone in Perth before Brent would do anything. Then an Apex boost kit and fuel reg. These arrived before the PFC which was real handy.

After long discussions with Brent who swore all the problems have now been sorted, my son just bought a KHS GT2835 complete turbo kit and Nismo injectors. The kit has a HKS F-Con Pro included, comes with the kit, can't be bought without it. Comes direct from HKS with it. So guess what's missing from the kit?

Without fail, the goods have always arrived before the EMS number even worked. And without fail, there have been problems.

Regards,

OK, an update....

I finally got my pads this morning so I guess the shipping wasnt too late, no complaints there. But I opened the box and instead of getting what I ordered (Front and Rear pads) I got 2 boxes of REAR pads!!!  <_<

I've already sent an enquiry about this to them, I have no idea how they are going to deal with this situation but I'm not going to waste money to ship 1 of the rear pads back to them.  :) 

Anyone had any previous experiences of Nengun's service in situations similar to this? They better look after me, since it was their mistake.  :(

I walked into RMS in Mitcham,gave Henry $250 and he gave me a set of Project Mu brake pads,0-800c, that he carries in stock.

A few months earlier I walked in and bought a set of HKS Hypermax coilovers for $1900.These were also in stock.

I think people have forgotten how to shop,far too much reliance on the web.