SAU Community

Nengun

Update....ordered parts on the 6th.....delivery date said the 18th....i thought ok...sweet.

When my order status still said processing i thought id drop Brent an e-mail to see what was doing.

He replies...."your order will be sent on the 26th of March".....hang on a minute.....you mean to tell me it takes him 20 days to get the parts and send them.

We are supposed to be racing on the 14th of April.....its gonna be touch and go peeps.....ill keep you informed of the progress.....stay tuned!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nengun.com/info/faq

How long does shipping take?

Our standard delivery terms are 7 - "21 Japanese business days", however a more accurate shipment estimate is provided on the site when your order is placed. This shipment estimate is then maintained during the life of the order should there be any further updates.

Sort of covers hinself there. 21 business days converts to 28 days, 4 weeks or near a month of standard days

Thanks guys I think ill give it a go. I did try the search but my comp at work has been stuffing up and it was not coming back with results.

Sounds like roughly a month is the longest people have waited for.

Cant wait to get it now

Cheers

Chris

I ordered my splitfires from Nengun on the 10th February, took ages for the tracking to work on it after he finally sent it 3 weeks later.

Then within 2 days it had gone from Japan and arrived at my desk at work :O

Very happy with nengun, great price if you don't mind the wait.

Cheers

Very happy with nengun, great price if you don't mind the wait.

Cheers

My thoughts exactly :O

I have delt with them twice now,

Second order consisted of 5 seperate parts and although it arrived in about 3 weeks, the informativeness (is that a word?) and tracking helped

how long does it take for the tracking number link to work. Still says not working after 11th of march when i received the tracking number.

Normally a couple of days at least I believe.

I always thought he kept stock, at least for some parts - but obviously not.

fwiw, I do parts sales from japan every week (I prefer to deal in genuine parts though - makes life easy), and the average shipping time is 3 days (sometimes 4 or 5, but that's usually due to location and the slackness of australia post). I ship the same way as he does - EMS.

he's obviously having some issues - either personal, or with his suppliers.

and as for the tracking numbers - I've come to the conclusion that they are useless on the japanese side (even using japan post's tracker) - and are only good once they pass into the relevant australian mail center. For goods that _should_ only take 3 days to arrive - makes the tracker a waste of time (except if things go wrong).

bit worried with my order..

r 25 12:41 Japan Package accepted by JONAN Post Office

Mar 25 21:29 Japan Package dispatched from HAKATA Exchange:

Flight Date Mar 26

Destination AUSTRALIA

Exchange Office SYDNEY M

Mar 27 12:29 Australia Package received by SYDNEY M Exchange

Mar 27 12:29 Australia Package processed at SYDNEY M Customs

Retention by customs due to: Other

dont like the last line "retention by customs" :happy: .. anyone else get this? or should i be worried that my gear knob could be packed with some illicit substance..lol

-JD

Flight Date Mar 26

Destination AUSTRALIA

Exchange Office SYDNEY M

dont like the last line "retention by customs" :happy: .. anyone else get this? or should i be worried that my gear knob could be packed with some illicit substance..lol

-JD

Just call the Sydney Customs Gateway Facility (02) 9897 2108 and ask rather than waiting the week it takes them to send you a notice.

a notice about what exactly??

-jd

Well, it could be the standard notice asking for you to provide evidence as to the items worth, at least that's the most likely. Who knows, it could be a letter saying they broke your parcel. Either way, your better off being proactive with customs if you want to see your item this side of a fortnight.

Well, it could be the standard notice asking for you to provide evidence as to the items worth, at least that's the most likely. Who knows, it could be a letter saying they broke your parcel. Either way, your better off being proactive with customs if you want to see your item this side of a fortnight.

yeah ok cheers mate, thanks for the advice (Y) .. anyone else had this problem..?

-JD

eery Item I've ordered from nengun - which is quite a bit, it says that it has been Retained by customs due to: Other, and everyt time the item showed up at my door the next day.

eery Item I've ordered from nengun - which is quite a bit, it says that it has been Retained by customs due to: Other, and everyt time the item showed up at my door the next day.

This is normal, every item passes through customs

Flight Date Mar 26

Destination AUSTRALIA

Exchange Office SYDNEY M

dont like the last line "retention by customs" :starwars: .. anyone else get this? or should i be worried that my gear knob could be packed with some illicit substance..lol

-JD

Thats normal I think, same thing happened on my tracking but then a day later it had arrived. :fakenopic: