SAU Community

Nengun

not happy :D waiting for 2 months for parts half my order arrived 4 wks ago but still short 2 x camshafts approx $700 4 emails sent no reply dont really know what to do on my invoice there was a phone number but get either a jap answering machine or just get hung up on here is the n.o. if any one can talk japanese 001181928413978 also noticed australian bank details have changed used to be in brent's name now under nengun ??????????????????? $700 bucks is to much to just write off still got my fingers crossed but contact from them would be nice hey

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this might not help but,

A local store in perth gets parts from japan etc, and my mate was told there would be a wait on parts because of jap holidays etc. im not 100% sure if this is ture and if it would affect orders? but my mate order just after xmas and and his parts are due 2morrow (wed 25th of jan)

this is starting to sound very dodgy.

lots of people's emails and calls being ignored. i still havent received a reply to any of the emails, about 3 or 4, and STILL waiting on the rest of my order. close to 2 months now

mate just bought a plennum - emailed saying he didnt want it anymore as it had not been sentyet - they sent him a email saying its been refunded - couple days later he got the email saying it had been sent..

so he didnt get the refund and is still getting the plenum..

A local store in perth gets parts from japan etc, and my mate was told there would be a wait on parts because of jap holidays etc. im not 100% sure if this is ture and if it would affect orders? but my mate order just after xmas and and his parts are due 2morrow (wed 25th of jan)

what holidays? business` over here arent closed very long... some dont even close. sounds like hes just a slack c**t

and does anyone know wat the hell harrimasha harrimashaa ( i think thats wat it sounds like ) means?
sounds like your talking about irashimase ... but theres no way this would be said over the telephone so you must of heard wrong... most likey the persons name/ compnay name then degozaimasu .....

what holidays? business` over here arent closed very long... some dont even close.  sounds like hes just a slack c**t

i had the same feeling too, as my dude got me some stuff in the pass weeks and its taken less than a week for me to get it.

i guess some people are just lazy :O

And with nengun i think maybe somepoeple have lost their money but who knows :D

"Hi Michael,

Apologies for the delayed response. We have received the stock from our

suppliers and are in the process of sending all of the outstanding

orders. The tracking information will be available at the site below

once the package has left Japan in the next couple of days:

Thanks

Alan"

that was today

I ordered some stuff over xmas as well, it took roughly 6 weeks until teh stuff arrived (and that included a flywheel and a bunch of nismo parts). Perhaps it is just taking a while to get the parts in... same as anywhere... the fact that it takes a week to get to AUS doesn't help...

again, perhaps they are trying to find out some facts about when the parts may arrive before they email you back.

i have had a few orders go through nengun now, sometimes tehy are quick, sometimes they are slow... that is part of the fun when ordering internationally! ( i just had to wait 8 weeks for a used throttle body to arrive from the US!!!)

I buy lots of different bits including OEM parts through Graham at www.japanparts.com but only a deposit is needed at worst if not in stock, he gives a eta on delivery with reply email.

People buy everything from qtr glass to body kits, he dosent take your money first then use that to buy the bits and deliver it in 3 months.

I have got quotes on Ralliart bit's to a new V35 2 door for a customer.

Like everything their is a reason why you save money.

Still waiting for my emails to be responded too...

I missing one nismo key....

They dont seem to care at all about customer enquiries about missing items....

They wont tell me how to claim insurance through EMS cause it was never insured when neugun said it was.... Hmmmm

I think maby prank needs to contact neugun to voice a few concerns before they lose any more business...

im not chasing my key its only 60 bucks and i bought one from autobarn cheaper than neugen advertised anyways....

But maby you should contact funkymonkey or prank as they would have the forum sponcership details or be able to point u in the right direction....

I've waited up to 6 weeks to get a part from nengun.. other parts I've received within 1 week.. I guess it just depends on what you get.

Total i've ordered an intercooler, pfc, avcr, fuel reg and turbo timer from Brent and never really had an issue.

it took nengun like 2 months to send my pfc and short shift, which i've already had a winge about on another forum becuz they didnt send me a short shifter. the one they sent had the same throw as the standard and they wouldnt give me a refund. they are shit and i wasted a lot of time and money with them.

well, i put an order through nengun last week, and the account details for Australia was brett richards, this is the same as previous orders...

RRR32_Godzilla, what brand short shift kit was it? nismo? i know the nismo shifter is a longer throw than the C'z one. and i can't imagine c'z (or any performance maker) making a shifter that is exactly the same as stock