SAU Community

Nengun

RRR32_Godzilla, what brand short shift kit was it? nismo? i know the nismo shifter is a longer throw than the C'z one. and i can't imagine c'z (or any performance maker) making a shifter that is exactly the same as stock

obviously they wouldn't make one the same as stock, obviously they sent me the wrong one

Edited by RRR32_GoDzIlLa

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds a bit funny to me, i can't imagine them replacing it with a stock one, what brand was it suppose to be?

supposed to be nismo.

i also have a c's shifter in my gtst which is good.

the length of throw on the gtr is the same as standard and the part looks identical to standard. It in no way could be considered a short shifter.

i also got a mates stock gtr shifter to rule out the possibility that it already had a nismo short shifter installled when i bought the car and the standard throw on gtrs just happened to be the same as a mack truck and the nismo shifter made it closer to normal.

Edited by RRR32_GoDzIlLa

and does anyone know wat the hell harrimasha harrimashaa ( i think thats wat it sounds like ) means?

most probably "Wakarimashita" which means I understand

The Japanese can be a little lazy in their speech at the best of times... I know I do it when I speak Japanese

Hello to all

First of all I am very sorry for the delays. I did something that I haven`t done in a long time and that was to take some time of over xmas. Before I left to go on holidays I had some Japanese crew take over for me. All was fine until parts started getting sent to anyway but the intended addresses. Consequently I had all the orders stopped until my return. As I am in Japan now all orders will be sent off in the next few days.

All I can say is I do sincerely apologize for the delays and please dont worry about funds going astray or anything like that.

Best regards

Brent

not happy :(  waiting for 2 months for parts half my order arrived 4 wks ago but still short 2 x camshafts approx $700 4 emails sent no reply dont really know what to do on my invoice there was a phone number but get either a jap answering machine or just get hung up on here is the n.o. if any one can talk japanese 001181928413978 also noticed australian bank details have changed used to be in brent's name now under nengun ??????????????????? $700 bucks is to much to just write off still got my fingers crossed but contact from them would be nice hey

Hello to all

First of all I am very sorry for the delays. I did something that I haven`t done in a long time and that was to take some time of over xmas. Before I left to go on holidays I had some Japanese crew take over for me. All was fine until parts started getting sent to anyway but the intended addresses. Consequently I had all the orders stopped until my return. As I am in Japan now all orders will be sent off in the next few days. 

All I can say is I do sincerely apologize for the delays and please dont worry about funds going astray or anything like that.

Best regards

Brent

cheers brent like ive said ive delt with you before and never experienced any problems and now this issue is cleared up i will cotinue to do so :D

Hello to all

Best regards

Brent

Thanks for the update Brent. Perhaps an update on your website and a mass email to customers with the issues to keep everyone informed. People assume the worst when they hear nothing. Communication makes them feel warm and fuzzy.

I'm waiting on my part still. Reading this post has made me feel a bit more at ease.

ditto. exactly what ferni said. people instantly lose trust with internet sellers when emails etc aren't replied, and threads like these are the result, not good for your business at all, and at the end of the day a bit of a mis understanding, unfortunately may have cost you a few customers.

I don't believe this was just an isolated incident due to Brent being away at Christmas. I had similar problems as you guys last august, parts not arriving, then no contact from Brent, and no response to e-mails. Eventually was informed that items had been sent to the wrong address! E-mailing Nengun seems to be a waist of time as I never got a reply from Brent until I filed a complaint with PayPal.

Brent then cancelled my acount so that I couldn't order anything from him again, although that was a waist of his time because I would never use Nengun again anyway.

Yeah too be honest where theres smoke they'res fire - i wont be using nengun when there are alternatives, specially after reading this tread and others of late. Thats unless i see some turn around with people posting that all the above problems got sorted and some sort of offical apology was issued. Even then i would be sceptical

Your customers should always, ALWAYS be able to receive a prompt response, especially when it's regarding orders already paid for. Any different is simply poor business.

Pffffft...

I ordered an item very early December. Early Jan I decided to cancel the order as i was selling the car so i emailed at least 3 times informing them that i wanted to cancel my order (During these couple weeks, my order stayed "Processing"). I then recieved an email telling me that my order has been cancelled and i should expect to see a refund shortly. I was then satisfied and happy that this went sorta smoothly.

Guess what? I GOT THE ORDER I CANCELLED AND NO REFUND!

That's well over a grand WASTED. Are they going to do anything about it? NOPE.

Not happy. Never Again.

just outa curiousity how did you pay for the parts nipples? and did you leave bank details for refund to be deposited into

direct deposit....

got an email saying "Apologies for the mixup. The refund has been processed, can you please confirm that it has been received."

this is after my 3rd email about a refund.

i then waited, til i got an "Order Complete" email. that's when i started worrying again.

checked the email and the item was already at my local post office in the tracking!