SAU Community

Nengun

just thought i should make a note that i received a reply today from nengun to an enquiry dated 13/11/05.

the website is very good, certainly more user friendly than other sites.

i have no ill feeling towards nengun i just think that it is a shame that a potential order was missed. the perception from customers in the worst case is no ones cares at nengun. best case is it was an unfortunate oversight. either way, as an owner of the business i would be concerned whichever perception was adopted.

answering questions here is a good start to regaining trust.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used nengun a few times now and have no complaints at all. Each time it was around 10 days from time of payment till i recieved the products and i saved a lot compared to prices i found shopping around locally.

I'd definitely keep using nengun unless of course it was something i needed urgently, but thats the same with importing anything.

I've bought a intercooler kit and cat back system through Nengun, and the service has been good. recieved imformative emails about my order and was sent in under 2 weeks.

Everyone is saving money by buying through nengun, at the sacrifice of waiting.

If you dont want to wait, pay the extra and buy locally, its that easy :P

I think people have forgotten how to shop,far too much reliance on the web.

Theres also a factor of time on your hands and distance from the stores you live/work. But I see what you mean :(. All my stuff for my car and computer have been ordered on the net, its just so easy. I don't care when I get the parts as long as I do end up getting them its fine by me.

If you forget about it and one day sign for a package and remember what it is, you are usually suprised and even more excited then :P

my order that was paid for in dec, said to be shipped Jan 1st, then updated to JAN 22nd, then updated to FEB 12th, now updated to March 13th...

dont think i'm ever going to my short shifter....

why have things available to buy on the website.....if you cant get them or dont have any supply? Shouldn't it just list as "temporarily unavailable" so people dont end up waiting 6 months to get there order?

I know i would have rathered my money sitting in my bank account where i can see where it was all this time rather than (as far as I'm concerend) being uncertain if ive just blown over $300 on something that aint coming for an unknown period of time, if ever?

my order that was paid for in dec, said to be shipped Jan 1st, then updated to JAN 22nd, then updated to FEB 12th, now updated to March 13th...

dont think i'm ever going to my short shifter....

The only thing i can think of is Nengun is getting pissed off with their supplier ;), thats IF they have time between orders.

I've ordered a number of items from nengun in the past with no problems. There was something wrong over Christmas for sure. Had to wait much longer than usual for my parts to arrive.

Unfortunately, Nengun have sent me the wrong part and now I have to somehow sort it out with emails back and forth. That's the only downside buying on the net. You are often asked to pay up front for something so TRUST is everything. When something goes wrong you hope the dealer does the right thing and sorts it out.

Hopefully Nengun resolves the problem and I get the parts I paid for. Nengun offer a good service with very competative prices. This is my first problem with Nengun and its only over a $80 dollar item so I can't complain too much.

OK, an update....

I finally got my pads this morning so I guess the shipping wasnt too late, no complaints there. But I opened the box and instead of getting what I ordered (Front and Rear pads) I got 2 boxes of REAR pads!!!  <_<

What damn fkn good is that to me?

I've already sent an enquiry about this to them, I have no idea how they are going to deal with this situation but I'm not going to waste money to ship 1 of the rear pads back to them.  :) 

Anyone had any previous experiences of Nengun's service in situations similar to this? They better look after me, since it was their mistake.  :P

Well, I ended up getting my front pads :D .

I must say their service is still good, when I sent an email to explain the situation I got a reply back on the same day! They kept me up to date while they tracked down my part and so fourth. A bit annoyed at the whole thing, but then again everyone can make mistakes and I was very satisfied with the way they handled it.

Not sure if I'd order through them again if it was for something urgent though, but their prices are pretty good. :D

What is the part No of the part you have now? ie what is the part No on the box?

I've ordered a number of items from nengun in the past with no problems. There was something wrong over Christmas for sure. Had to wait much longer than usual for my parts to arrive.

Unfortunately, Nengun have sent me the wrong part and now I have to somehow sort it out with emails back and forth. That's the only downside buying on the net. You are often asked to pay up front for something so TRUST is everything. When something goes wrong you hope the dealer does the right thing and sorts it out.

Hopefully Nengun resolves the problem and I get the parts I paid for. Nengun offer a good service with very competative prices. This is my first problem with Nengun and its only over a $80 dollar item so I can't complain too much.

Just to keep things even, I'd like to add that I just received my 3rd order from Brent and I'm very pleased with the service !! This last order ( full set of pads ) was ordered on the 10th of Feb and I got them yesterday 22 Feb so I have no complaints. :) BTW, my other orders were processed in the same fashion.

I know some of you have had some problems but lets be fair and report the good WITH the bad.

Does anyone have Nengun's Customs Client ID (CCID)? I imported some parts and if I continue to try an organise it by myself, I require their CCID so that I dont have to fill out a Client Registration form for both them and myself.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have been pricing up the best price for a Tomei stroker kit for my GTR.Searched the usuall suspects on the net first to get a rough guide.

Best price is $5950.Billet crank,H beam rods,forged pistons.From a shop in Melbourne.

Because I have a history with this shop,as I buy all my parts from him,he rewards loyalty.

Great way to run a business if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
I got an order within 2 weeks. I guess thats alright.

Im using a $4000 order as a Nengun guinea pig to see how the service is.

(you may think this is crazy....you could be correct...maybe not)

All enquiries were answered promptly.

Price was agreed on.

Money was transferred......then......

All was quiet, no response on e-mails.

Just when anger was starting to set in.

E-mails were answered yesterday....confirmation of payment was recieved and order is now processing.

Ill keep this thread informed of the progress.

Paul

Hey guys,

I just signed up to Nengun and im looking at buying a SAFC2 on there. Before I do I was just wanting some feedback on people who have purchased stuff from them if they were happy etc and what the time frame was for delivery.

Reason I ask as this will be my first time purchasing something online and I am a little worried. I thought id ask here as this is where I heard about Nengun and im sure you guys could give me the info im after.

Thanks

Chris

Hey guys,

I just signed up to Nengun and im looking at buying a SAFC2 on there. Before I do I was just wanting some feedback on people who have purchased stuff from them if they were happy etc and what the time frame was for delivery.

Reason I ask as this will be my first time purchasing something online and I am a little worried. I thought id ask here as this is where I heard about Nengun and im sure you guys could give me the info im after.

Thanks

Chris

there is already a thread about this topic running....

didn't bother to search did you....

so here you go, ive done it for you

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=78373&hl=

Hey guys,

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Try the search feature if you have a look for Nengun over an extended period you will find approx a million posts on the subject, many of which are not dissimilar to yours.

Short answer is he is all good.