SAU Community

Dyno Shootout Late Feb/early March

Mr-Toy33

Want to partake in this dyno run?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok.... after discussions with Milanco this morning, we've been able to score a position in getting a dyno shootout organised with these guys on a Saturday morning.

There is no set time or date yet as I'm only looking at interest in doing this. This thread will run for the next couple of weeks. I need to give Milanco 3wks notice to bookout the dyno.

I'm in the need of a minimum of 20 cars to get the pricing given to me.

For SAU-QLD members, it'll be $50/car.

for non SAU-QLD members, it'll be $60/car.

This will allow for approximately 3 dyno runs. It is recommended that only 2 should be done as come the 3rd run, the engine is pretty much gain alot of heat from the first 2 runs.

It's a 2-wheel dyno. So it would only be GTS & GTS-T skylines & that.

Though Milanco are not a sponsor of SAU-QLD, they are more then willing to help out the club.

A sausage sizzle can be put on for the day. As I said, this thread is to see what interest there is in doing this dyno day.

Staff from Milanco will be on hand as well to help with anything.

The weekends I'm looking at booking out the dyno is

Saturday, 25th Feb, 2006

Saturday, 18th March, 2006

Saturday, 25th March, 2006

I'm purely looking at these wknds as summer will pretty much be over and the days should be alot cooler to do these dyno runs.

This topis has been re-opened and cleaned.

It will remain on-topic and clean.

Milanco has offered a dyno day for us to attend - not as a club event but as group of potential customers and perhaps to arrange some form of club sponsorship, this is healthy.

If you wish to attend please say so, nothing more nothing less.

Squizz.

i'm interested, have done a few minor mods in the 12 months since the last time i had a run at mercury. would like to see where i'm at now before the next round of mods.

ok... as we are now in February, it's time to start to properly organise this "unoffical" event.

I'm wanting to put down for the 4th of March.

Anyone who has any problems with this date let me know.

Payment for this will be required up front. We will need a minimum of 20 cars to get this day underway. If we do not meet the minimum requirement, of course money will be refunded.