SAU Community

Whats This?

cefiro

whast the fan switch which sits on the lower right hand side of the steering wheel??? is it the ac fan, mine has never worked, tried t have a look why and its a myserty, the light never worked (seems it should be in working order when I took it out) and when I switch the ac on, the thermo fan sitting infront of the ac doesnt spin.

My AC does work but pretty poor so am wondering if thats why, + I have a huge intercooler sitting in front + an oil cooler.

Sorry I have been a posting whore latley but have plenty of time on my hands for the next couple of weeks. What better way than to spend it working on the car.

i dont have a switch there its just a plastic infill panel piece. Not sure what it would do ...probably nothing important. i dont think it would affect the ac ....

the thermo fan is probably another problem not related the the button but probably related to the ac not working so well. Is the thermo fan still connected ...? considering all the other stuff which has been place in front of it .......

nah it's not for the fridge...it's the the air purifier in the middle of the back parcel shelf...mine has it as well...you can actually hear it working if you leave the car on "Reds" and switch it on and off...took me about 2 weeks to realise...only noticed one day sitting in the car puffing on a blunt...

Yes, it's an "air purifier", but my ass... not a very effective unit if you ask me... pull mine off/out as it was rattling and giving me the shits (need fresh air, open one of 4 windows located on Cefiro or 4 door Skyline :lol: ), but you could probably use the switch as a 12V power source and open/closed circuit.