SAU Community

my car stolen--Found!! :)

MetBlue_GTST

MY f#rkin car was stolen this morning at 6:15am!!!!!!!!

The dude came in through my bedroom window and went throught the house, stole my keys, my wallet and my housemates keys and wallet and then rolled the car down my driveway to the street, started the car and took off!!!!

Anyone sees a Dark blue R33 GTS-T with the rego 1BDG-877 with a yellow sticker, call cops or me on 0413 656 842

Then castrate the f#@ker!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woody

Fark!! that's bad news. Only saw it yesterday when you were at CReds.

All that work on it, bugger.

Will keep my eye out cos I certainly know the car.

Bad luck and we can only hope you get it back.

Cheers

( lets get a posse )

Ken

Same here!!!

What i can't get over is that he was less than a metre away from me and i didn't wake up to him, coming into my bedroom.... Only to the sound of my car starting, thinking to myself, "gee that sound like my car engine starting"... Look outside and there it goes!!!

Its just SO F$@KED UP!!!!! Why me, i aint done anything to anyone!!!

**** man, thats bad news. I am really worried about that happenign to my car, cos if my cars pinched like that (using keys), I get sweet ****all from my insurance co. Still looking to get a keypad installed.

Where abouts do you live?. Ill let you know if i see it around

SHIT!!! I'm so so sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how it'd feel to lose my car!!! my last one got stolen enough times but it wasn't really worth anything ...

I'll keep my eyes open mate!!

what suburb was it stolen from?

That sux m8, ill be sure to keep an eye out for it and always drive with a full tank just in case.

Which suburb and did u have fuel in it? chances are they may have filled up if it was low and u may be able to get a tape from the local fuel station. Hey its worth a shot prolly alot of ppl would remember a R33 at 6 in the morn if u called em today.

Ahhhh Shit Woody thats bad news dude! My eyes will be plastered to any blue gtst that goes past me!

Did you have it insured for a good amount to get back what you have spent on it or not really?

That really is bad news to happen to ya especially to a good guy such as yourself!:)

I think most of us now will be on the hunt for a blue gtst.... could you whack a pic up for us so we know what exactly it looks like... there are a couple of other blue ones around WA and i would feel bad for them if i start piss bolting towards the car when they are innocent.

Aw man, that sucks! Seems nothing is safe in the world anymore, least of all your own home.

Can't believe they got into your house without you hearing a thing - did you leave a window open ?

Lucky though that you are ok - guess it could have been a lot worse if they'd turned violent or something.

Hope they find your ride soon!