SAU Community

my car stolen--Found!! :)

MetBlue_GTST

Quote Strict9

I'll now be hiding my spare keys in my room better (chaining them to parts of my body!)

. . .

Ohh so thats you excuse for that Prince Albert =-D

Sorry to hear about your car mate. How you taking it ? So sond pretty shook up ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out on all papers for anybody wrecking or selling any R33 go fast goodies that you had on it.

They might be cutting her up and selling her.

When you see an ad set your mobile to number sending off, and call them, ask of they have panels and the colour. Also ask about any custom bits you had put on.

If you are confident that they have yours, call the cops and put them onto it.

Sorry to hear fella, but good luck. Hope you get her back in one piece

alan?

man i just drove past your house yesterday and i saw your baby there

dun worry man i'll be scowering the streets of our area

i live realtively close to ya!

it's hard when ya live near maniana so many dodgy ****ers living around the place

good luck man

adrian :)

Well if ya go to my website (http://alan.awoodman.net) theres a few pictures there...

I had the car insured with RAC for $33,500 which doesn't include the lastest mods i just did... :) So if it means i have to get a new car then my mods and money spent on mods will be wasted...

Well i have 2 four hour classes to teach today, and damn its really hard to concentrate on that while getting calls about the car and stuff... I'm coping better than what i expected, but i am VERY upset and also VERY angry, lets just say i'd have no problems getting medievil on his ass!!!

I had the window open a bit more than usual coz it was cold outside and really hot inside... My one weak moment and BAM, its gone... :D

Unfortunately i just filled it up the night before coz the fuel light was just about to come on... The only releif i've got is that they can't destroy the engine by over-revving coz the autronic will put a 4000 rev-limit when the engine gets hot...

Also when my mates dropped me off at work they spotted it in the Maddington doin fishies and burn-outs... :D

Forensics will be coming around soon too...

sorry to hear man....going on past experiences you probably wont get it back.... or get it back farked... just ask boo5t(Chris)...

did the same to him last year... poor bast*rd only had car a few weeks.......

Hope all goes well, and alway remember in the end its onky a car... your lucky they didnt lay into you while you were sleeping or worse....

Daniel

PS - I have a keypad on my rex.... very good investment

MetBlue_GTST, i feel for you, mine was stolen last year, from my house like you (took the keys) while asleep rolled it out, drove away.. was in several cop pursuits but they never caught it cause its too quick, was on the streets for about 3 weeks then the cops did a raid on the guys house and he nicked him for stealing mine and a lot of other cars. It was stripped and sold for parts, never got it back, then insurance were pricks about it all and took ages to pay up. He lived in east vic park, and his mates in bentley i think, who helped him steal the cars. He is in jail now but his mates were under 17, so got 2 weeks detention and are back on the streets now, f---in junkies. I know its very sad for this to happen, but just expect the worst, dont expect to get it back until (if you do).. as it'll just make u feel worse. All the best, and ill keep my eye out for it, its not going anywhere if i see it.

Sorry if it seemed like a stupid question MetBlue_GTST .... Obviously with your cars mods it would be pretty hard to catch...

*Mental Note: Put brain in gear before engaging typing skills*

This could still be a positive step though.... as long as these thefts arent ram raids they may still be caught in the act and your car may still be recovered in good nick.... at least it was just taken and stripped outright..

I hope that is somewhat comforting...

I actually hope they crash it in a high speed pursuit and write it off some how, and cause themselves an injury... Then i can buy the wreck, strip it for myself, and start again... Thats what i'm hoping for...

I got a feeling that it won't be stripped coz they are using it as a get away car after robbing houses, so i think the worst will be a crash or it will be dumped somewhere....

But i'll keep you guys up-to-date as i hear things...

Haven't heard anything for awhile which is frustrating... :D I wish there was something i could do...

alan

i have no probs taking ya to thornlie for work

as i head up that way nearly everymorning

for tafe just give us a yell if ya want any help man!

if one of us catch the bastards we shall call eachother up and do SAU Stylez on em (have a turn each at bashing the **** outta them) hehehe anyways l8rs

adrian

Absolute bastards. Thats all i can say.

My keys are within reach of me every night and lets just say they cant get to them without waking me up. And im not silly enough to mention on here where I hide em :D However, if they do decide to come inside looking for em, ive got a giant **** off knife under the matress thats happy to meet and greet.

Always remember, guns for show, knives for a pro ;)

MetBlue GTST, i sincerely hope you get your baby back in one piece. Blue 33's are a rare enough item to stand out in traffic, someone will spot it!

Good luck

Red17

Alan, you have a lot of people looking out for your car. IT is great how SAU pull together to help each other out. I have been looking out all day.

Sorry if I got your hopes up about that one in Bently. As soon as I saw no plates, speakers and things removed and a huge dent, I just thought 'The b*stards r already working on it'

Well anyway good luck. If mine was taken I don't know that I would want it back. It happened in my old car, and it never felt the same after. It just felt 'tainted'.

Guest KILLER-T

Sorry to hear about your car MetBlue_GTST any news on it yet.I do alot of driving for work so i will keep a sharp eye out for it and i got your number in my mobile

Good news guys, the cops found my car!!! :D I'm just waiting for another call saying i can go and pick it up... The cop wouldn't tell me too much, but basically all he said about the car was that its been driven hard... :D

They police caught him in Beckenham reversing out of a driveway and they blocked him in... All i know about the guy so far is that hes 30yo...

As i find out more i'll let you guys know!!!

Thanks heaps!!!

Alan.