he would be stripped

get his body tied to a board

and get the shit caned outta his ass

until it bleeds

then be chucked in jail!

great news alan!

you got ur baby back!

adrian

hey alan also well done on getting your car back mate ... i'm glad it wasn't too badly damaged.

when i got my VL back it was completely rooted ... there were UDL cans everywhere, ciggie ash, the front bar was smashed the boot smashed the interior ripped out stereo gone :D

Yeah mines sorta the same, when i drove the car home, my housemate helped me clean it, there was a garage bag full of clothes that i pulled outta it... And these were expensive clothes... I also found a knife between the drivers seat and the centre console glove box thing... Also found this device with a big ass screw and a counter-weight to rip locks outta doors... So i took all the sh1t to the police station and informed them of what i found... They also ripped ALL badges off the car and stole my neon lights i had under the seats... :D

Well guys, i've spoken to the Senior Constable tonight and asked a few questions, but basically the guy is going to jail for a real long time... In total he stole 10 cars and broke into 19 houses... He did steal another Skyline, but the bad news is to do that he used a brick against the owners face!!! And to think he was less than a metre away from me when i was sleeping... Apparently the guy is in hospital and is alright...

My engine seems to be fine except the tank full of sh1t unleaded, causing pinging at 4500 through the rev range... I checked my RSM and he got up to 212km/h, bastard broke my top speed... :P Oh and he used my car in quite a few high speed police chases, but he got away from the cops...

Anyway i'd just like to thank ALL you guys and gals for you support through this difficult time, i have good feelings about the car and that with some tender love and care she'll be back to her old self shortly...

Woody.

Woody,

Glad you've got her back in reasonable shape, and I think this reinforces the danger we all face owning performance cars. We will all be more protective of our keys and houses in future. Hopefully no lasting damage was done, cheap bastard only putting in unleaded, at least he could have stolen some BP Ultimate for the car.

See'ya:burnout:

Woody,

good to hear you got your car back! Looked in good shape for a stolen car though! Cheers for the ride! Was going bloody well, esp with 4 ppl and unleaded too! :uh-huh: :P

Glad to hear the c**t is getting a big sentence! I can't believe all these ppl being caught and given big terms insn't deterring more of them! I reckon they should do what adrian or fabian are talking about!

Guest GR33DyMANGO

hey woody:)

thanks for the ride in your line last night:D seems like the damage was minor which was ok(well not ok but better that any dented panels).

keep us updated with the progress of your car dewd. its a damn beast. your car is the fastest thing ive ever been in besides an aeroplane!!!!

ciao

justin

nah i worked in a servo for 3 years and premium smells better... :D

I found two used syringes behind the ash tray, picked them up with tweezers and put them into an ice cream container and took them to the police station....

I've just finishe rebuilding the boot with the amps and sub...

Monday it will be getting detailed inside and out...