SAU Community

R.i.p

ignuz

when my brother owned the skyline he hit a pidgeon.. blood and guts everywhere..

and i hit one of them brown f**kers in my lancer on my street, i got out and it was stuck in the front bar.. i went to the back yard to grab the hose to force it out and when i got back it was gone.

I have never hit anything but years ago when i was doing work exp, walking home on rooty hill RD NTH some cop cars went flying past with sirens on, and bad luck for the old guy next door to me, he was walking his rotty in the park. Once it heard the sirens it took off and run under the front wheel of the cop car doing about 70-80, as the cop braked the dog got stuck under the front guard. He asked me to help him pull it out, so i did, then he took out his gun and shot it in the head. He then left to go to the robbery and left me there to explain what happened to next doors dog. The cops came back eventually.

hit a pigeon.. it bounced off the windscreen and left alot of feathers and then kept flying..

hot a poussum in the skyline.. the bloody thing ran out from under a car right under the wheel i didnt know wat the f**k it was.... this thing was the size of a small dog and was taking its last breaths on the footpath when i had a look for it...

felt so bad..

also saw 2 dogs get hit by one car after i nearly hit them coming the other way... one dog got hit in the back legs and ended up in the lane next to where it was hit yelping an shit..

the other dog got hit in the frontlegs, and head and ended up flying across 2 lanes and ending up in the bushes on the other side of the road..

pretty shocking thing to see

2 Possums

2 birds

And a cow was running along the road in the dark only thing we could hear was a bell then all of a suddedn the was a nudge on the left rear of the car where it swayed into the side of the car as we werre driving lol

this thread is getting a bit ordinary. I've never killed anything bigger than an insect with my car. I have however lost two dogs, one hit by a car and left to die on the side of the road, an one backed over by a truck outside my house. not very nice when it happens to your pets. I've also been hit by cars myself (some whilst walking, some on push bike) a few times. mostly my fault though.

My mum's a wildlife carer and she's hit more stuff than me!

Best kill was the four baby birds she stood on and killed by accident

gee..talk about a big footprint :(

ha I was up in queensland with some mates a few weeks ago and I was driving, saw this thing in the middle of the road, crawling sooo slowly....makes it rather easy to avoid it. Turtle.

a cat being chased by a dog ran straight at me and under my front left wheel,no blood or guts, i got away clean,not so sure about the cat,

i was doing 60ks the cat looked like it was doing about 80ks