SAU Community

What Five Cars Would You Want In Your Garage?

geno8r

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my performance cars, but I surf and love camping too so my choices would be slightly different to the above i suppose.

Everyday

Bombed out rb26 stagea for daily and trips

Some sort of 4wd. a toyota surf or bombed out explorer

Cut sick:

r33 gtr vspec worked as n1 everything

an M3 with a lot of work

Mclaren F1

Ohhhhhhhhhh i just came

1. Dift spec Laurel 450ps

2. Drag spec DR30 or 1600 running FJ20 700ps

3. Track spec R32 GTR at reliable 600ps +

4. Nicely tuned JZX100 Chaser for daily

5. Hilux Surf Jacked, with supercharged 1UFZE

Screw europe's finest...

Motorsport Car: Porsche 996 Turbo

Street Sports: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX

Daily Driver: Volkswagen Golf 2.0L TDi DSG

Luxo Barge: Audi RS6

Convertible: Pagani Zonda S Convertible

All of them would be modified to some extent.

The Porsche would be a stripped out car that I'd set up for Targa and track work. Hopefully I could get license plates to drive it to the venue, but if I can't then the Audi can tow it.

The Evo would keep a full interior and "street legal", for club cruises / runs or motorsport events where I don't want to break out the Porsche.

The Golf would be optioned out, and would have your usual bolt ons (cat back, pod filter, swaybars, lowering springs, rims). Comfort and ease of driving is what I want from this, as well as an ability to park it most places without worrying if it will still be there when I get back.

The RS6 would only have minor performace mods, to free up the engine while keeping it linear and easy to drive. But it would get pimped out. Nice bodykit, deep dish wheels, mad stereo, etc.

For those days when I want to show off and do some top-down motoring, I'll take the Zonda out. You can keep your Ferraris and Lambos.

My top five

1. 1969 Baldwin Motion phase III corvette

2. 2006 Hennessey 1000 Twin Turbo SRT Coupe

3. 1967 Camaro z28

4. Ferrari F40

5. Mclaren F1

Best list so far. The vette is the winner tho.

Anyway mine. Why stuff about :D

Porka GT for a 959, depends what I could get my hands on

Brabus Rocket (cls with a brubus tuned 6.3L twin turbo v12 0-300kmh in 29.5secs, amg thought a s/cv8 would be enough...) **this one is the daily :Dhttp://www.brabus.de/news/news49e.htm

Brabus G wagon v12 bi turbo... (everyone needs a 4b for fun in the mud!)

Aston DB9 (would have to be one of the most beautiful cars ever made)

And finally a 1966 Dodge Charger much like the one pictured here, just Id modernise the handeling aspect a bit http://moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/38607/

And if Im not allowed two brabuses, then I'll go the AMG G wagon.

Five... hmm what to get...

1. 1958 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta 'Tour de France' (classic car)

2. Aston Martin DB9 (daily driver)

3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (well... everyone needs a stallion in the stable)

4. Maybach 62 (family sedan)

5. Porsche Cayenne S (gotta have something with enough room to bring back stuff from Bunnings right?)

This would put the total cost of the contents of my garage around the 3.5 million dollar mark... but hey, dreams are for free right?

Lets compare this to the current contents of my garage:

1. R32 Skyline GTS4 (daily driver)

2. AE86 Corolla Sprinter (thrash car)

3. A31 Cefiro (family sedan)

lol

Just to add more interest to it...

here's the car park at work where the bosses park:

* 2004 MASERATI COUPE

* 2005 AMG E55

* 2004(?) FORD GTP

* 2005 BMW 3 SERIES

and a few others.

there's a good garage right there (since it's only 4 well act like my car is still here and add R32 GTR to the list)

also do the cars have to be road registrable? Otherwise I'll happily swap cayenne for an 2005 Ferrari F1 car :)

There's nothing there saying they can't be :) But that's not a bad point, I just thought for a second too an F1 car might go alright, but then again, no I wouldnt take one. too insanely fast, I think the little Arial Atom will be my F1 Alternative.

Out of my cars I'd have the Atom & Viper for Track (although would just have too take them on road a couple times to show off :))

Z-Tune, Veyron, & Accord for road.

Ive chosen 6 vehicles because im a spooner and if i can afford five why not go 6 or 7!

1: Mclarin F1 GTR

2: Hummer with 40 inch lift kit (for offroad fun)

3: Porchse Carrera GT

4: Datsun 120y (biggest rust bucket i can find - just so i can see the look on peoples faces when it flies past their shitty porchse boxters)

5: Ducatti 999RR -- fully customised wtih turbo (hopefully i wouldnt kill myself)

6: Buggati Veyron (if it was real!)

7: One of those boat cars: (well im thinking with the lineup of vehicles so far i amgoing to lose my licence again so why not float to work on a boat!)

8: some Ex formula 1 aces Red Ferrari Dino -- for the classic touring

And why we are at it Why not buy the starship enterprise! -- its about the same likelyness of happening as any of the above.

1931 Bugatti Type 41 Royale

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO

1986 Peugeot 205 T16 Group B Rally Spec Evo 2

2004 Aston Martin DB9 (manual)

2007 Nissan GTR

Edited by writeoff

5 Cars + Unlimited $$$ = Head Explosion :P .

1. 1960's Aston Martin DB5

The name's Bond. James Bond. The ultimate gentleman spy's sportscar. Option up the missles, oil slick and ejector seat and you too can be working for Mi6.

http://www.astonmartins.com/db4_5_6_s/db5.htm

am010615.jpg

am562.jpg

2. 1935 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic

This has to be one of the most elegant cars ever built. Only 3 were made, and only 2 remain today. Absolutely Priceless.

http://www.ritzsite.net/Bugatti_T57/03_T57.htm

Bugatti_T57_SC_Atlantic_1937_r3q.jpg

Bugatti_T57_SC_Atlantic_1937_side.jpg

3. 1954 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing

Started the whole supercar phenomenon. Gullwing doors, mind blowing performance and zero practicality.

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/98/930.html

98930589.jpg

98930598.jpg

4. 1930's Duesenberg Model J

The best American vehicle ever made. Perhaps the best vehicle ever made. It cost US$25,000 during the Depression of the 1920's. They didn't sell very many.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?f...rand=Duesenberg

2406-1.jpg

5. 2006 Unique Performance Supercharged Super Snake

I'm not an American muscle car fan, but this 750hp beast is something special. Only 75 will be made, and it get an official carol shelby build plate (like the original Shelby GT500s). Complete with GO BABY GO nos switch on the gearshift :lol: .

http://mustangmonthly.com/featuredvehicles...eleanor_shelby/

173_0409_sup_01_z.jpg

173_0409_sup_03_z.jpg

I figured post 1990 supercars (Enzo, McLaren, Veyron etc), as well as anything with an RB engine under the bonnet were too obvious, so I tried to choose something a bit different for my collection :)

Edited by Big Rizza