Autosalon Circuit Battle

nfi

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahahaha ditto.. seen it around autosports abit but never really understood it till now :P

anyways good to see some skylines there.. and russell, glad u got accepted. looking forward to seeing u guys there.. we'll be there in a black TME evo. :P

Im curious to know what the selection criteria was? Id love to do the one later this year. If it’s a matter of doing better times in my car then I think my car will finally be running right over the next few months…if its because im not pretty enough or swank enough then I suppose ill forget about it.

Snowie, Wakefield is such an easy little track where big power will help you catch up other cars…you Victorians will do fine up there :

maybe we can lobby cabin on your behalf brisby? but i need you in melbourne for the GP weekend to entertain me.

i think you should have made it for sure. if anyone has a street car, that is built to do quick laps it's you.

That's if my car holds together - or if I'm not black flagged.

I mean this was my car 10 days ago and since then it's just sat in the garage. lol

IMG_3042.jpg

But so far of all the cars I know entered which include me, Russ, the black EVO and Notaris in the Dutton Winning EVO, John in the 300zx - they are all pretty serious cars.

Then there is Pete. Still working out how there were no faster Victorians than an R31..... :)

pete is gunna smoke some mexicans... i can feel it. go son. plus we have ol' johnny. but he may be a bit hampered on street tyres, and pete may be not so hot with his $10 per set 'mowhawk' brand re-treads.

Yeh, Pete will fly the NSW flag, the quickest GTRs will be from Vic & QLD as NSW GTRs are always slow.

:)

As for my car, lol its a bucket...but sh1t its good fun :)

...bugger it. Im going to be too busy blowing my car up at Sandown chasing that 1:22 with the new diff...i say if i punch out that lap time, that this time round i really do get my keg :)

Since this is just hairsalon wank it's good you are coming to Melb for GP Rich. I feel it's time for the Bris to get plastered again :happy:

my thoughts exactly Geoff. Pints alround i say. plus i find i'm much better talking it up off track, than driving on track.

my thoughts exactly Geoff. Pints alround i say. plus i find i'm much better talking it up off track, than driving on track.

Huh, wait until Count Hardcore is hermetically sealed into his kevlar seat... :happy:

...the seat does all the talking :P

And i wont be gettign too canned up, the weekend just past has broken me and the money is going to be much better spent on rego for when i get the car back in the next few weeks

lol, at the seat. i will sleep in the seat.

dont worry ol' son. i'll bring a bag of shockies and a wallet of cash to ensure it's booze alround. now i just need to find a bar on lygon st, that is like the RSL minus the homely waitress, and the tongan bouncer. basically i just want a place with $3 pints. is that so much to ask?

The best pub in Vic is nowhere near the GP, but its a few blocks from where you are staying. Reasonably cheap beer, toothless guys and gals, and a great Jukebox with plenty of Kate Bush and New Order :P

lol, snowy. you are in for a world of pain. fatz will have you all ejected from the cabins in about 0.02 seconds. lol enjoy :P Be sure to show these mexicans how a new south welshman holds his piss. just dont get confused and booze up the night before we want you driving at a blinding pace, not just plain blind.