SAU Community

Crash On South East Freeway

maximum.boost

Just drove into Kangaroo Point at 11pm. On the way to Kangaroo Point on the south east freeway i saw a smash on the inside curb just before the exit to Southbank. A skyline looked like its tryed to cross the median strip up the hill and ploughed straight into the concrete barrier and rolled back on the way down.

Windscreen and roof were shattered, car looks like its rolled over partially and the front of the car was smashed from coming into contact with concrete barrier. Looked like it was a really serious crash, just wondering if the occupants of the car are ok and if anyone knows who they are...?

Cheers

Philip Lakic

yeah i past that car, he left from the hyperdome...it was an NA 33 i believe white one...looked stock. It was mashed up when i pasted the people had been taken, and the cops and firies were assessing it. I was actually trying to catch up to some people in a few skylines, a white 32 and a grey 33 i think....anyone know them or is anyone those people??

Yeah but the roads were slippy as....i was having probs keeping taction in 4th turning...:S

insert pious rant here with the assertion that I've never done anything stupid in my entire life..........

wtf - "pious" :)

Someones swallowed the dictionary :D

Lets see how many people post giving an opinion on cause of accident, whos to blame, driver cant drive, must have been speeding cause its a skyline etc etc. Boost cruising post is up to 6 pages of 'expert' opinions!

Face it we all F@#k up that how we learn - but no insurance <_<

*sits back and waits for posts*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.
    • I installed it all myself,  It was really easy to install.  I got a professional to do the degas/gas.
    • Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.