SAU Community

New Engine

There really only one answer for your poll thats the tint as seat covers are ugly and just changing the tip you should do the whole exhaust system and save yourself some money, if you already have a exhaust system whats the point of the tip.

My 2cents

There really only one answer for your poll thats the tint as seat covers are ugly and just changing the tip you should do the whole exhaust system and save yourself some money, if you already have a exhaust system whats the point of the tip.

My 2cents

Agreed....

well.....ive got a full TRUST exhaust turbo back....but some c#nt stole my muffler end bit thingo. haha....tints...hhmm..yeah that's what i was thinking as well, but not sure where to go. the group buy looks like a good grab.

how about $200 worth of petrol?lol :D

by the way, for those of you who have had the neo conversion done to ANY car...what was the labour rate?....or how much was charged to cover the labour involvded in having a supplied engine (+spares needed) installed?

just want to know so that this new mechanic doing my transplant doesn't rip me off....

• 1 year later...
can see where you're coming from there Al, but at this stage of time, the "new" engine is about all i can afford. the upsides seem to far outweigh the downsides, but seems that the transplant would just seem to be the much quicker and more effective method at this stage of time.

Plus, mechanic seays the engine is now pretty much trash coz the cylinders are ALL cracked and the head is warped.....guess i blew it right aye? lol...well..guess only one way to go now

Hmmm interesting - I was going to buy this spare engine off you... however on second thought... I might not!!!!

Not cool dude !!

At least I read this before wasting my time and my mates time coming to check the condition.