SAU Community

R34's Some Check Points When Buying One

Hey guys,

Im buying a R34 from a private owner and im wondering what vehicle checks need to be done for the R34, or any copmmon things people may have come across with theirs.

The thing i also have to watch out for is running it over the pits aswell as its a Victorian car and im registering it in WA. Car is already in WA.

This is what the details are of the car.......

IMMACULATE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR,TV,DVD & 7INCH MOTORIZED SCREEN SOUND SYSTEM WITH CADIENCE SUBWOOFER & AMP, 19 INCH MAGS, APEXI SAFC 2, FULL STAINLESS TURBO BACK EXHAUST, GTR STYLE BODYKIT, TIP TRONIC AUTO WITH F1 STYLE SHIFT PADDLES, BLITZ BLOW OFF VALVE,APEXI AIR POD FILTER,TURBO TIMER, ELECTRONIC SUNROOF, XENON ELECTRONIC ADJUSTABLE HEAD LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRROR, BLITZ FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER, OPTIMA DRY CELL BATTERY, DUEL AIRBAGS, FULL KEYLESS ENTRY WITH REMOTE ALARM, TYRES 93% NEW, BOOST,OIL TEMP & PRESSURE, VOLT GUAGES AND MORE... UPTO $10,000 SPENT ON EXTRAS, BUYERS WONT BE DISSAPOINTED....

860889.jpg

860890.jpg

Edited by Booya

Vehicle Details

Price $26,999

KM 81,532

Year 1998

Make Nissan

Model Skyline

Series R34

Badge 25GT-T

Body 2door Coupe

Transmission 4sp Auto

External Colour GLOSSY WHITE

Internal Colour BLACK & GREY

Reg Plate QW0458

Reg Expire JUN-2006

Edited by Booya

A few things as an idea:

1. Make sure it comes with parts like the stock air box (just incase).

2. Check all of the regular stuff like panel colours matching, gaps around doors, boots, bonnets.

3. Check the interior, boot trim etc.

4. The rest would all be in the drive I guess. Check what boost its running (there was no mention of a boost controller). The SAFC2 I assume is sorting out any richness.

5. Check it service history if u can.