SAU Community

Fast & Furious 3 Pics

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir-D: your kidding right?? youve never seen a gtr drift? never seen a awd drift?? you dont know gtrs can be made 2wd at the flick of a switch?

tell me your joking???

steve

R34s can be switched to a 2 wheel drive but R32/33 need to be f**ked around with mechanicall I think... is that right?

What im trying to say is r34s are known for its grip and cornering... why dont they have more s15s in there or GTTs?

Keiichi Tsuchiya is well known for his technique that he used to drift GT-R's when racing them, to the point where he what launch them into a small drift to overtake other drivers allowing him to take a completely different racing line..

anyways - moral of my paragraph is - GT-R's can drift, have drifted.. and all can run in 2wd mode (at the pull of a fuse) i do believe

Keiichi Tsuchiya is well known for his technique that he used to drift GT-R's when racing them, to the point where he what launch them into a small drift to overtake other drivers allowing him to take a completely different racing line..

anyways - moral of my paragraph is - GT-R's can drift, have drifted.. and all can run in 2wd mode (at the pull of a fuse) i do believe

yeah true! too many 350Zs in there though.

R34s can be switched to a 2 wheel drive but R32/33 need to be f**ked around with mechanicall I think... is that right?
R32's can be enabled/disabled via a fuse the R33/R34 requires much more stuffing around.

are those the damaged cars due to the making the movie?

i mean, wow,

that gold Porches? look at the wheel? omfg, homer's half eaten donut,

lol,

cant wait to see the movie,

Edited by ZXFIRE

is that the Z33?

wow?

the back look like a Gt Porches,

hehe

am Fooled

Didnt you know that Japanese car manufacturers lack creativity so they must copy European rivals?

Honda has been copying BMWs for ages now they moved onto Audi...

Nissan 350Z does look like Porsche and so on.

Probably the only real car that Nissan designed to look unique is the R32-34 skylines...

post-23785-1137988102.jpg

post-23785-1137988124.jpg