SAU Community

SUNDAY 16/02 Cruise and BBQ Homebush-Kellyville-Bobbin Head (Replacing Track day)

Majanal

Hey Guys,

Well the track day as we all know got caned... so a cruise along Bobbin Head road to Bobbin Head has been organised as a alternative.

Dino is going to organise some more in depth detials but what we know so far is that it will be a 9-9:30am meet at carpark 6C at hombush for a 10am sharp departure.

Route:

We are going into a national park so it will be a $10 per car charge.

Sausage sangers and drinks will be provided (at a small cost) by the Skylines Australia - NSW Club. There will be the oportunity to join the club on the day also!

We will have lunch and then cruise on home... should be a great day to meet new friends and to catch up with some old ones.

Originally posted by BY BY

Dino / Dan & Co,

I have just spoken with Sam from Autosalon Mag, he is going to try and rustle a few of their guys up to tag along for the cruise and maybe even do a small write up depending on the turnout.

Lets see some numbers on Sunday fellas :uh-huh:

CB Channel: 33

My Number: 0414 940 938

Dino's (mobile for publication): 0404 464 065 :D [sorry mate!]

Post up if your coming ASAP.

In:

Majanal (Dan)

Bonkers (Simon)

BY BY (Nick)

Brendanf (derr)

red900ss (Dino)

carlo (see Brendanf)

ed

Silver Arrows (Tulio)

Duncan and Kel (are you guys driving the same car but in different sessions?)

Maybes:

benm 92%

DFLASH 90%

XrSiSt

the rest of Team Westside :lol:

Cheers,

Dan.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 100% there, come on peoples it makes it hard to organise this if nobody puts their hand up!!

Early meeting time is a good call also leaving us time to get there and still get a decent spot.

ALTHOUGH: I think its an idea for a few of us that live in that area to go there and reserve some spots for the BBQ.

Im happy to do this, will chase up Carlo and co as well

There's a biggish carpark cnr of windsor rd and old northern rd just next to red rooster...

problem is, if you're coming from parra way on windsor rd you need to do a u-turn to get in there.

Another alternative is to meet near round corner area?

EDIT: After some thinking (and yes, it does hurt!) Flower Power along old northern rd? big carpark, shouldn't be too bad at 10:30?

Originally posted by red900ss

Has anyone been over Berowra Waters Ferry in a lowish car? I've only ever done it in the soft roader....

EDIT: I read wisemans ferry :lol: berowra, I think lowered cars will have a hard time...

why not go down bobbin head road then via the twisty to the bottom.

Dino / Dan & Co,

I have just spoken with Sam from Autosalon Mag, he is going to try and rustle a few of their guys up to tag along for the cruise and maybe even do a small write up depending on the turnout.

Lets see some numbers on Sunday fellas :uh-huh:

Thanks to all those that are helping out.

Bonkers,

Ca you call De Chelard and see if he wants to co-drive your car please?

Will update top post soon... Keep em rolling in people!

Dan.