SAU Community

SUNDAY 16/02 Cruise and BBQ Homebush-Kellyville-Bobbin Head (Replacing Track day)

Majanal

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in just hope i got my car back

getting a service, injector clean, throttle body clean, dual stage boost contoller, and a bleed valve and tuned on the dino all done in the next 2 days just hope its ready for sunday.

So at this point i will be there

wooooooooo

Just to throw a (late) alternative, I just heard from the Honda club that the Catalina circuit at Katoomba is having an open day on Sunday. This tracks been closed for about 30 years, but still exists and will be open (not for driving :D ).

So, should be consider this instead? We could head up there for the morning and then move on to a BBQ somewhere in the area.

if i remember correctly there is a coval about 30m diameter at the end of bobin heads with a tap in the middle.

if someone brought a hosse we could have some real fun round that circle..... bugger it we can do it in the dry.

wait a second ive just checked the rule books apparently it very illegal to do this, and the head people of SAU dont encorage this

shit

im there but ill bring some rods and catch me a tuna

pete

ps and watch out for bike rides on the way in ive almost hit 40000 of them

Finalised Route:

Homebush Carpark 6C 9-9.30 for 10 am departure -> Silverwater Road -> Victoria Road -> James Ruse Drive -> Old Windsor Road -> Maccas, Windsor Rd Kellyville at 10.45 for 11 am departure -> then cross country to Galston Gorge -> KU Ring Gai Chase Road -> Bobbin Head

We will have a meeting point along the route at Maccas, Windsor Road Kellyville.

This should put us at Bobbin Head around 11.45. If anyone wants to go straight there please do by all means (and reserve some spots :)).

:)Bobbin Head info

Hey all i would love to come along to this event but i am gonna have to be relying on being a passanger seat whore as my car is....um how do i put this..."F$%KED UP or F.U.B.A.R.'ed"

So Nick (By By) is it possible to jump into ur passanger seat for this event! I will give you a call and run it by you tomoz!!!

Cheers

Ando

I hope to make this BBQ, but I've got plans the night before and I'll be crashing at someone's house down south, so I'm not sure I'll get to Homebush by 10am...

If I don't wake up too late, I'll meet you guys at the BBQ spot :P