SAU Community

SUNDAY 16/02 Cruise and BBQ Homebush-Kellyville-Bobbin Head (Replacing Track day)

Majanal

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been away for so long... just got off a plane to mexico!!! (Jokes)

I will have everyone's deposit with me on Sunday... and as for the performance bits... well if you all work hard... so hard you don't have time to go out, then you may all be able to buy some good bits one day too!

If you don't make it to this day at some stage then I think I'll give your deposit to the person who catches the bigest fish and the person who does the best helli!!! (Jokes again)

Maybe if you can't make it then someone from your area can take it for you and you can meet them later to get it.

I'll have myself and the other half/boss with me. (no I'm not seeing my boss, my other half is the boss)

Duncan,

The Katoomba idea is good... but my works HQ is at that site...

Ben,

Did you wanna meet up with Dad (Bonkers) and I and cruise into Homebush?

All,

As stated eariler... my number is 0414 940 938. Call me if you need to know anything as I won't be online again now until late tonight.

Dan.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nissaner

so should i try to get to bobbin head by ,say, 12o'clock if i wanted to go there straight?

Should be there about that time nissaner.:)

Originally posted by jtir

So anyone from TWS going?

Yes you and all the other bogans. :)

The route was designed to trawl as many from the west as possible.:uh-huh:

Just think of the shame of having all these TNS guys cruising through your turf outnumbering TWS...:D

HELP ME PLZ

Guys i would love to come but as u know my "fully sik lancer gsr" has decided to head upwards to Yallah....in otherwards is stuffed and won't make the trip!!!

Now i am dying to come and donate my money to the club etc etc.....but am asking if anyone will be willing to allow me to be their passenger seat whore for the day!!!! I make good company :D :lol: and will provide money favours for petty...even sexual if need be...j/k's!!!!!!!!!!

I live at The Crown Of The Hill in Forestville so anyone around my area that is heading out on this cruz ie BrendanF...Doctor, Carlo, Dino, etc etc that would be willing to have a passanger plz let me know!!!!!

My No. is 0402 328 667 so if u are happy to gimme a call

Cheers Ando

Originally posted by RONIN

probably dino????

/me loads rounds into shotgun :)

OK OK definately then! :eek:

You said you'd check back....:D

luckster:

Military Rd -> Falcon St -> Pac Hwy -> Epping Rd -> Lane Cove Rd becomes Homebush Bay Dr -> Australia Ave (peel left and then right at Roundabout) continue along Oz Ave for about 1 Km 'til you see 6C on the left. :D

Oh BTW can someone bring some Butter/Margarine?

In:

Majanal (Dan) + 1

Bonkers (Simon)

BY BY (Nick)

Brendanf (derr)

Me (Dino) +1.5

carlo (see Brendanf)

ed

Duncan

Kel

Silver_Arrowz (Toulia)

XXE-R32

benm + 2

Ronin (me Julie)

franks + a few

SXC-180

Julian GTS-t + clan!

Maybes:

DFLASH 90%

XrSiSt (Eric) + [ryan]

Prank (Christian)

URMINE (Paul)

two40 (George)

the rest of Team Westside...

Can we also get an idea of who is bringing their significant other/partner/gf/bf/wife/husband/nanny/mistress/master/gardner/pool guy/guru/podiatrist etc. for catering numbers.

Thanks.

:D