SAU Community

SUNDAY 16/02 Cruise and BBQ Homebush-Kellyville-Bobbin Head (Replacing Track day)

Majanal

Great day guys i was rather impressed.

Ryan.

Thanks man, hopefully soon i will bne able to maqke it pull some chics, AND MY ZORST is still a vurgin o yeah

MONA and me were not getting done today

DINO great day and it was well organised. To the organisers well done

Franks nice pics man, pitty about the city being packed tho hey.

See you yall soon:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice words guys. Hope the route wasn't too bumpy for some of you... :)

Sorry I didn't meet all of those who have posted here, and sorry I didn't chat long enough to those I did meet.

Ronin, I just watched the video and there's lots there. Looks good. :)

Does anyone have i.LINK to download DV? Camera is a Panasonic NV-GS3.

I can't install the card in my PC ...:P

Anyway see you all at the next one :)

***NEWS FLASH!***

Hoodlums seen cruising steets of Sydney!

Caught on film.

Evidence A

Evidence B

Evidence C

Evidence D

Evidence E

If you know or have any info of the cars in these pictures, please call 1800 KISS MY ASS.

Consider them armed and dangerous and do not try to apprehend.

That is all.

I didn't make it guys :)

I woke up too late, so I just went to the PF dyno day at CRD... A few nice cars there, but not as nice as the ones that went on this cruise :P

LOL...

Hey thanks must go to all that turned up... these things don't happen without you guys... although Dino and I probably would still have gone cruising anyway!!!

I had a great day... got home a few hours ago... and fell asleep on the lounge, nackered!

Great turnout and some really nice cars.

Best part of my day was cruising with a group of like minded people that included chicks in their cars. AWESOME.

Will take some time to forget the look on the little boys face in the commo next to us at the lights at parklea... and that was only half the crew!

I'll get on to organising a Track day/cruise/BBQ to Wakefield Park in the next few days... that way we all get the cruise down there and the BBQ when we arrive... and those that want to see what their car has can take it for a blat on the track!

Nice pics to all those happy snappers.

Thanks again for comming along.

Dan.