SAU Community

SUNDAY 16/02 Cruise and BBQ Homebush-Kellyville-Bobbin Head (Replacing Track day)

Majanal

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps... sorry for getting everybody lost on the way across from homebush to Kellyville... and does anybody know if there is a web site that we can check to make sure that there arn't any cricket games on at hombush next time we meet there!

Guest LoudBlueBMW

I had a great time with u guys, didn't really get much of a chance to get my car on boost seeing as it comes on at 7k and the cut out is 6.5k, i will have to work on that!

Was good to meet more of y'all and to drive some awesome pieces of blacktop. Count me down for Wakefield, the old BM is good for a 1:18:00 and i know there is a lot more in her!

Originally posted by Majanal

I'll get on to organising a Track day/cruise/BBQ to Wakefield Park in the next few days... that way we all get the cruise down there and the BBQ when we arrive... and those that want to see what their car has can take it for a blat on the track!

u legend dan... :) i will look forward to seeing all of u at the coming track day.

ps: sorry for leaving the scene ealry... didn't even had any sausages ffs... (had a "disagreement" with my gf :argue: )

Originally posted by LoudBlueBMW

I had a great time with u guys, didn't really get much of a chance to get my car on boost seeing as it comes on at 7k and the cut out is 6.5k, i will have to work on that!

Was good to meet more of y'all and to drive some awesome pieces of blacktop. Count me down for Wakefield, the old BM is good for a 1:18:00 and i know there is a lot more in her!

I thought there was something non-standard about that car...guess I was right.

I was the white S15 that kept slowing you down on the cruise :)