SAU Community

Hicas Locking Option?

• 2 months later...

Just did mine today but I havent taken the Lines out yet, But I have looped it with a pipe, at the Connectors that go into the HICAS unit.

But when I drive the rear is hell wobbly it still moves on its own.

I need to get the toe's done but its freeking me out a little to think I still have issues.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just did mine today but I havent taken the Lines out yet, But I have looped it with a pipe, at the Connectors that go into the HICAS unit.

But when I drive the rear is hell wobbly it still moves on its own.

I need to get the toe's done but its freeking me out a little to think I still have issues.

ok 2 questions... may sound stupid but did you actually put the lock bar in properly?

and have you had a wheel alignment?

other then that, just check everything and make sure you tightened it all properly.

ok 2 questions... may sound stupid but did you actually put the lock bar in properly?

and have you had a wheel alignment?

other then that, just check everything and make sure you tightened it all properly.

2006 called dude, they want their thread back.. I think he has even sold the car :)

• 2 years later...

hey guysi am getting a lock bar very soon, i have an r32 which i put the rb25 in, now when i had the rb20 removed i put in a rb25 power steering resivior and removed the rb20 resivour and all the hicas lines and solenoid, so i just have the two lines under the chassis rail to the hicas rack..

so now all i have to do is put in the lock bar correct? what do i do about the HICAS light in the dash?