SAU Community

Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

Haha, perhaps there is a reason to run at UAS now... we're gapping the plugs on Saturday to 0.65 (iridiums) and changing the top end of the tune. See if that makes a difference, if not we'll just set it back to what it was before.

Also, my rotor-boy friend asked who was doing the runs... he doesn't want them running it above and beyond the car's comfort zone.

EDIT: Going to call TURBOS tomorrow and see if he'll be interested in showing us 1150hp + :woot:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly doubt it is 1150 hp

I know for a fact that it was around the 500awkw mark on a CRD dyno. Plus croydons dyno would not read that high

Last time turbos was out on the drag strip, he broke down after one run :O

I've been hearing BS from when he first imported the car that it had "1200HP at the wheels" from rumour-mongers. Would be great to see, but I doubt it has anywhere near that. Although, 500awkw is nothing to sneeze at.

Hey guys, definately in for this one, just didnt have time to get my damage fixed so car looks a bit shit (parked skyline vs moving shitbox) one of my mates expressed intrest in putting his magna on the dyno, any room for a ring in???? :)

Update:

Abo Bob

Wink

Satanic

ORGSMK

Jas-25T

Moanie

Benm

Silver gts-t x3

Disturb3d

N1GTR

Cowie165