SAU Community

Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

Any pics of my car?

How did you go BU5TER? Did your poor little GTS-t make all the mighty GT-Rs quiver in their boots? Would have been impressive to see it run, especially the howl of that screamer pipe! And in front of media crew!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you go BU5TER? Did your poor little GTS-t make all the mighty GT-Rs quiver in their boots? Would have been impressive to see it run, especially the howl of that screamer pipe! And in front of media crew!

He rawked!

Brett was there very earlyand made 372kW with his de-stroked RB18DET.

:laugh:

That's a super effort. I must have had my eyes closed though, because I was there before the first car went on.

Did Ben strap it down?

hmmm...1.8Litres from an RB30. That means a bit less than 52mm stroke. Can't be much meat left in the crank pins if it's been offset ground that much (in the wrong direction :D ).

Could have super long rods in an RB30 block though...must be good for a gazillion revs! :no:

Edited by Mik

Just wanted to say thanks to Adam and UAS for organising and running the day yesterday - top work!

Very surprised to win R33 GTST w/aftermarket turb with 286.6rwkw (which is just about spot on what it did on MRC's dyno last year), but I'll take it :no:

Overall, a pretty good day! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to Adam and UAS for organising and running the day yesterday - top work!

Very surprised to win R33 GTST w/aftermarket turb with 286.6rwkw (which is just about spot on what it did on MRC's dyno last year), but I'll take it :no:

Overall, a pretty good day! :D

I think there may have been some coercion involved there. I swear i saw u slip ben a bundle of notes after the 270kw run!! :laugh:

I had a white T shirt and a camera... I was the one that wolf whistled back at your car Moanie :D

Pics coming soon...

Actually, thats me in the right hand side of the pic of the Top Secret GT-R lol!!

hahahahaha.... she always whistles at me! :no: