SAU Community

Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Adam (Abo Bob)

As u well know mate the engine is KAPOOT >_< So I aint gonna be going anywhere with the Cefiro.... So scratch me from the lineup :huh:

But i will be back for the next one...with some SERIOUS Cefiro POWAH :D:)

BIGGER , BADDER , CEFIRO POWER ahahahahaha :yes:

Does anyone mind if i bring my mate and his magna??? He wants to see what it does

I'm sure he's more than welcome to give it a go on the dyno.

It'd be nice to see some other cars dynoed apart from Skylines!

With so many coming and me being such an SAU event n00b, I'd need everyone to wear nametags with the online nick printed on them :O

"Hi, my name is cowie165" :P

maybe a good idea.

I have only ever met about 5 ppl from the sdu days

Adam, I'm pretty certain I'll be along and running the Stagea (assuming they'll still be doing the "pull the driveshafts, remove/replace clutch slave cylinder" thing). Either way, I'll be along for a look and meet & greet during the day.

I think my cousin is coming down from the Central Coast in his s1 R33, but I doubt he'll be running his car as he has a PowerFC, but it hasn't been tuned beyond the self-learning stages yet.

Cheers,

Nick T.

Sounds interestingand coool.. might take my fully stock-ass R33 and see how it does. So I can use the test as some-sort of benchmark as someone in here suggested.

Never dynoed it before. Havent seen some of you guys for awhile aswell. How big is this place? assuming it will accomadate everyone hopefully. If I dont dyno Ill watch everyone else rip it. :D

:mad:

Pretty big set up and big dyno room with multi screens and big car park and not too many other cars on a Saturday especially in the afternoon. Lunch shop right next door normally closes at 12 but will stay open longer as plenty of customers to buy V Drinks. Should be a fun and interesting day for all.

Turbo Smart will be there with new product we have been working on with them and will be testing and showing as well as other suppliers. Also new M110 Fuel to test before and after etc.

Also contacted HPI and Zoom mags.