Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in for this one with very low expectation :dry:

same,

Im just running standard boost but maybe i should bypass the solenoid again just for the day, hehe

Only 3 more sleeps to go :D Can't wait... I'm eager to see what difference in power I will get - hopefully it's not too big considering the last dyno tune was 2 weeks ago :P

Anyways, IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All forum members attending this official SAU NSW event, who are not SAU NSW Members yet - please consider joining up on the day. A lot of hard work has gone into organizing events such as this one - all support (primarily through memberships) would be most appreciated to keep the club going strong!

Thanks

S

:P

darn, 2 and half more bloody days, :D

I have a missed match wheels at the rear,

1 is 255/45/17, the other is 225/45/16 ( stock r32 rim)

going to be alrite?

my other wheel at MAGman shop atm.

his takin his time! :)

If both of those tyres were new the first would 2.08 metres in circumference and the second 1.91 metres. That doesn't sound safe let alone able to be put on the dyno.

Could you put another stocker on there?

i MAY not be able to come to this. A drama has arisen with my car at the last minute, forcing me to out the steering rack and reco it, will be tight

i MIGHT not be able to make it to this. Steering rack has to come out as my power steering completely shit itself on sat night. Felt a slight shudder, HICAS light came on, smoke started pouring out from under the bonnet, out from the front left wheel arch and from out the back. Steering rack just started squirting out oil =/

So it will be a mad rush to see if i can get it done by then

If both of those tyres were new the first would 2.08 metres in circumference and the second 1.91 metres. That doesn't sound safe let alone able to be put on the dyno.

Could you put another stocker on there?

FACT: Smaller diameter tyres/rims make more power on a dyno.