SAU Community

Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running a dyno comp correctly means this isn't even close to true.

And what would a Journo know :D ....elaborate on your random comment please...some substance to your slur would be nice...we have walked away with silverware in every dyno comp we have entered...its not because we dont know how to win em!!

Edited by DiRTgarage

Yeah, not long now.

That top secret car sounds great and is full of KW but realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy LAGY!

I will be there around 8-8:15, c ya all there.

PS. Hope there is a prize for a dirty car as mine would win!

Yeah, not long now.

That top secret car sounds great and is full of KW but realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy LAGY!

I will be there around 8-8:15, c ya all there.

PS. Hope there is a prize for a dirty car as mine would win!

RB26 are laggy. Oh sorry shouldn't say that here.

Top Secret GTR is not as laggy now Ben tuned it up much better and makes 449 rwkw on 100 octane pump gas and will let it roar tomorrow.

Stage is set for a big show. The slot car is on the dyno after tickling it this afternoon and ready for first run to demo for those there first in the morning.

RB26 are laggy. Oh sorry shouldn't say that here.

Top Secret GTR is not as laggy now Ben tuned it up much better and makes 449 rwkw on 100 octane pump gas and will let it roar tomorrow.

Stage is set for a big show. The slot car is on the dyno after tickling it this afternoon and ready for first run to demo for those there first in the morning.

Hey John,

RB26 are laggy! - BAN FOR THAT! :P

Not as laggy now hey? thats great :D , Maybe you should take a couple of us for a quick cruze in it.

I will be there early, prob follow Shane.

What's so interesting about watching a video of a car not going anywhere and just spinning the rear wheels?

Its not even generating smoke from those rear wheels, so its even more boring than a burnout.

What's so interesting about watching a video of a car not going anywhere and just spinning the rear wheels?

Its not even generating smoke from those rear wheels, so its even more boring than a burnout.

Banned!! :P :P

What usually happens is that most people come at around the same time so that you will get on the dyno at the same eventual time whether you arrive at 1pm or 3pm probably.

Give me a call 0421 301 061 before coming down if you like and I'll give you a quick rundown of whats happening.

Remember it's 9am til 4pm.

And what would a Journo know :P ....elaborate on your random comment please...some substance to your slur would be nice...we have walked away with silverware in every dyno comp we have entered...its not because we dont know how to win em!!

Hahaha..... You forgot "SCUM!"

Don't forget the little people who've helped you along your way to winning those trophy's, pusseh boy!

Adrian