Sau Nsw Dyno Day

Abo Bob

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did adrian get it when ethan got 193rwkws? :P

I call "turbo-off".

Ethan and Adrian, (and RBFIRE with 197kw for that matter) should be recquired to have their turbo's removed and dismantled to check if they are indeed stock.

The only other way would be to just inspect the exterior and make sure that it is the original housing.

If you do this, I will gladly put up my turbo, which was high flowed by GCG, for inspection.

For interest sake, I made 205+ kw and was on the board for quite a while before I noticed that it had been scrubbed and left blank, only to be replaced by Doods' 185kw, and then pipped by Adrian's phenominal 190kw.

El Bee

ps When I say me, I am talking on behalf of my Wife (Humbla), who was interested in giving the car a run.

The mix up was due to Elbee/Humbla's figure of 205 being put up in the stock turbo R33 GTS-T category. It was then removed when it was made known that it was a hi-flowed turbo. Therefore any previous high figures were not recorded, and I assume that ranicx's 193rwkw figure was "lost" as a result.

was a lil od.. although i guess quite a few cars went through during the day so easy to get things mixed up

I don't think the result was necessarily a mix up, but there have been some strange happenings with this friendly "Dyno Day".

Gday Adrian.

El Bee

The mix up was due to Elbee/Humbla's figure of 205 being put up in the stock turbo R33 GTS-T category. It was then removed when it was made known that it was a hi-flowed turbo. Therefore any previous high figures were not recorded, and I assume that ranicx's 193rwkw figure was "lost" as a result.

ah yeh that'd make sence.. ah well doesnt bother me too much. would be nice for my car to give back to me for once, lol :P

OMG!!!

was buster really there?!?!?! i got to uas around 10am... how could i have missed him :P

Read the previous posts by Buster. He said he was at a soccer game I believe.

I didn't see him, you didn't see him, I didn't see his name on the board soooooo ???

The question still remains as to whether Adrian's win was kosher or not.

You wouldn't want to go up against the "Bezerkley Boyz" now would you ?

El Bee

I disagree. There was a mixup as I am sure that ranixc's figure was up in the R33 GTR-T stock category, but them after Humbla's car had its run, it was (mistakenly) put up as the highest stock R33 GTS-T's reading with 205rwkw.

Since no one was recording all the dyno run figures (apart from the highest on the whiteboard), this resulted in the mix up, and subsequently the following highest figures were put up on the board.

All of this hoo-haa could be easily solved with a better method of recording the highest results. eg. A selected SAU person could have a bit of paper with the highest results which he updates as people submit their dyno sheets to him. This would remove the accidental erasing of people's results.

Anyway, its all good!

i thought abo bob was writing them down. Guess he had enough on his plate tho ey. Damn there was a lot of cars there.

Lol no i meant sorry i didn't answer the question about who it was. not sorry it was him hahaha

I disagree. There was a mixup as I am sure that ranixc's figure was up in the R33 GTR-T stock category, but them after Humbla's car had its run, it was (mistakenly) put up as the highest stock R33 GTS-T's reading with 205rwkw.

Since no one was recording all the dyno run figures (apart from the highest on the whiteboard), this resulted in the mix up, and subsequently the following highest figures were put up on the board.

So there was a mixup ?

Who decided whether Humbla's car was, or was not stock?

Who should have won ? ranicx, rbfire, humbla or good old what's his name ?

El Bee

ps And by the way primordial, all is not good.

I was looking after the whiteboard for quite some time................then around 3pm i had to go.

looks like it turned to shit after that?

I'm almost certain that the guys at UAS had sheets for each car, and Adam had the category each car was in, by simply asking the owner of each car what category it was in. from that i think we can determine an accurate winner from each class.