• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What power do you make now? What setup?

Adrian

i sence fear..

:lol: :P

I run Nismo 740cc injectors...

lol, but nah, that's not really indicative of what my car runs at all. I dunno, should be an interesting day.

...and it's MY trophy!!! MINE MINE MINE! hehe :)

Interesting.....i think i'll turn up and have a look and say hi but definitely not going on a dyno. I can see it now, 5k, 6k, 6.5k bang. I cry, I have a hissy fit, I take bus home, dad kills me the next day.

Edited by lingeringsoul

LOL @ James (lingering)

Legend01 - you have to be there to show me what your new goodies have done... nice chat with you @ Hitman btw!

As for me, unless some act of god happens... I'm not going to be running any great numbers, I've already maxed out my current setup and need that Haltech to go anywhere further = GAY! Doesn't matter, at least there's only one thing needed to unlock that power!

Oh well, at least I'll be able to average out both figures and see where the numbers lie for now.

EDIT: I'll try post some results of my day at Hitman - Injection Tuning tomorrow once I have the graphs scanned in!

LOL @ James (lingering)

Legend01 - you have to be there to show me what your new goodies have done... nice chat with you @ Hitman btw!

As for me, unless some act of god happens... I'm not going to be running any great numbers, I've already maxed out my current setup and need that Haltech to go anywhere further = GAY! Doesn't matter, at least there's only one thing needed to unlock that power!

Oh well, at least I'll be able to average out both figures and see where the numbers lie for now.

EDIT: I'll try post some results of my day at Hitman - Injection Tuning tomorrow once I have the graphs scanned in!

lol mr crazy stan..

remember my car dynoed more than urs lolz.. :P