SAU Community

Possible 1/4 Mile Time With These Mods..

WNA-FLY

I am interested to know roughly what 1/4 mile i would get out of my r33 with the following mods.

Garret T04E

40mm External Gate (with screamer) @ 18psi

ARC Intercooler

3" mandrel bend exhaust

walbro 500hp fuel pump

H/D clutch

K&N filter

nismo 550cc injectors

Z32 AFM

Power FC

I am having the injectors, FC & AFM installed next week, i pulled 214.4RWKW without those 3 items however ran stupidly lean, be interesting to see what i pull next week.

Just out of curiosity (knowing that there are variables involved) what other people have timed with approximately 250rwkw.

Edited by WNA-FLY

Fair enough, was just wondering what people have been getting with around 250rwkw at the strip. will post results end of next week.

hard even with a power figure.

Who knows

1) how laggy/responsive the turbo is

2) the tyres/state of the track and stuff.

3) one of the better ones - the driver :(

Lots of other variables, best to hit the track and work from there as to how close or better you might be able to get

hard even with a power figure.

Who knows

1) how laggy/responsive the turbo is

3) one of the better ones - the driver  :(

Lots of other variables, best to hit the track and work from there as to how close or better you might be able to get

fair enough guys. just curiosity and boredom got me writin up this thread.

will take all advice and put it on the track.

Dave.

we like to joke...

after its tuned next week.

sorry for posting this thread, seems to have caused much wasted time for all parties.

i was being serious :D

I wanna know what your results are gonna be dude B)

Hardly wasted anyones time, was a easy question to answer, hardly done harm :O

i was being serious :(

I wanna know what your results are gonna be dude   B)

Hardly wasted anyones time, was a easy question to answer, hardly done harm  :)

LOL haha, too easy to mis interpret peoples comments on a computer (sorry for that) ;)

ProTek will be on the job next week and will then take it down to Calder on one of its friday night's. will keep posted.

Would like to see if my money is well spent. Knowing my luck I'll take it to the strip and fry a piston. hehe :lol:

Edited by WNA-FLY

216rwkw and I am only getting 13.4 at wsid bad wheel spin in first (not even dumping it the locker helped a bit) and 171 kph so nice top speed

265's 18's on the rear and olims suspesion so not really set up for drag stip.

so if its going to be a drag car, you might think about some suspension mods.

Edited by race_snooze

Without taking everthing into consideration ie. 1) how laggy/responsive the turbo is

3) one of the better ones - the driver

Can't anyone with the same (estimated) power figures as WNA-FLY give him a rough estimate of what kind of 1/4 mile time he should be expecting... (ROUGHLY).

P.S I will be going to go down to calder next friday night might see you there.. :(

Without taking everthing into consideration ie.  1) how laggy/responsive the turbo is

3) one of the better ones - the driver

Can't anyone with the same (estimated) power figures as WNA-FLY give him a rough estimate of what kind of 1/4 mile time he should be expecting... (ROUGHLY).

P.S I will be going to go down to calder next friday night might see you there.. :D

Yeah tyres are gonna be my biggest issue with loss of time (plus the fact it'll be my first time on the strip) can anyone reccomend a grippy set of tyres.?

Im running 17X9" Volks on the rears if that makes it easier for a suggestion.

thanks

Yeah tyres are gonna be my biggest issue with loss of time (plus the fact it'll be my first time on the strip) can anyone reccomend a grippy set of tyres.?

Im running 17X9" Volks on the rears if that makes it easier for a suggestion.

thanks

Buy a cheap set of 16s and get MT drag radials!!! then you could expect somthing under the 12.5 mark with some practice!